[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Small businesses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: love-of-money.jpg (591KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
love-of-money.jpg
591KB, 900x600px
I live in Vancouver Canada and my mother and I have made a total of 3.2 million dollars in the real estate market so far. Our goal is to make between 4.5-5 million by 2025.

Her and I want to take 50k and open a small business. Nothing fancy we just want something that is likely to be profitable and bring in anywhere from 4+k/month. Ideas?
>>
>>1265828
>Our goal is to make between 4.5-5 million by 2025.
Well the housing bubble will collapse in the next few years so you might as well get out while you can. Don't push your luck too far
>>
>>1265875

Point taken. But what makes you think this? Vancouver has become a total safe haven for wealthy people mostly Chinese who park their money in real estate. Without government intervention which most likely will not occur because the politicians here are personally profitting from it.
>>
>>1265879
You're trolling right???
>>
File: 03-psycho-screen.jpg (121KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
03-psycho-screen.jpg
121KB, 600x338px
>>1265828
You and your mom?

Open a hotel
>>
>>1265899
Not at all. The bubble here will not burst because it's not a bubble. It's comparable to Monaco in a sense.
>>
>>1265909

Too much startup cost
>>
File: 1359215943705.jpg (29KB, 521x380px) Image search: [Google]
1359215943705.jpg
29KB, 521x380px
>>1265931
>Vancouver
>comparable to Monaco
>>
Vancouver is going to face a huge economic crisis unless wages increase dramatically. Expect every industry that is unionized in Vancouver to go on strike within the next 3 years because even Union employees won't be able to afford to keep a roof over their head. If interest rates double from where they are at now, many people will be fucked on their mortgage payments when they go to refinance. However, Canadians are such cucks, especially ones in Vancouver, they'll probably do nothing to help their cause and just take it like a little bitch from the government and banking cartel in Canada.
>>
>>1265931

The thing about bubbles is you don't know you're in one until it bursts. So you are right in a way. If it doesn't burst it's not a bubble.
>>
>>1265828
How did you manage to get this much in Vancouver in the real estate market ??
>>
File: 1463253466774.jpg (27KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1463253466774.jpg
27KB, 321x322px
>>1266335
If only Vancouver had some sort of transportation system which could take people from the surrounding area into the city for really cheap
>>
>>1266791
>The thing about bubbles is you don't know you're in one until it bursts

I'll take uninformed platitudes that sound "deep" for 600, Alex.
>>
>>1267938

OP here on different wifi.

My parents bought a large piece of land tigether in the west side before things got hot. They sold it for 5.2 million dollars a few years ago. After that they mutually agreed to separate. My mother came to me to help her manage her money. I put 2 million dollars into a 33×122 lot in the west side which has gone up in value by about $500 000 in a few years and an apartment in downtown which we rent out (and I manage) for 1700/month. Thus apartment had also gone up by about 100k
>>
>>1269893

Together*

This*

Excuse typos. On a phone.
>>
>>1266302

A playground for the wealthy. It's not s bubble.
>>
>>1265879
It's assuming China continues to allow the massive currency outflow. They could easily be stopped. China has capital punishment for economic crimes.

The growth in China has massively slowed, and their current leadership is much less friendly to capitalism than the previous one.

And 4k a month from 50k start up?
>>
Look into purchasing a franchise for 50k or so. The one I wanted to buy was a tutoring centre that taught tech, it was called UTG code academy. But they said I didn't have enough of the technical knowhow to run the school properly so fuck them.
>>
>>1271269

Thanks this is a good idea.
>>
>>1265828
so you're looking to open a /biz/ with a roughly 100% cash-on-cash return in the first year of operation? sell drugs. time to start researching realistic options...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.