[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two days until Lisk is released. Have ICO holders made their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (91KB, 800x446px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 800x446px
Two days until Lisk is released. Have ICO holders made their appointment at the LAMBO dealership yet?
>>
I already have a Tesla pre order you vain fucker. My lisk is going straight to Tesla stocks.
>>
>>1262480

Getting ready to sell ASAP and buy back in with half of the earnings

Might go long Eth actually, after selling the second time
>>
>>1262536
Is it too late to buy? Do i just buy it through etrade?
>>
>>1262538

It's going to go up for one hour after lift-off then come crashing down, then even out, slow decline, into a rise when the devs start announcing updates and the hype machine builds. No predicting what happens after that, but that's the typical progression for these shitcoins.
>>
>yfw only have 5000 LISK after the bonus....

WHY DIDNT I INVEST MORE?! I HAD SO MUCH MORE TO THROW INTO IT! WHY OH WHY DID I HESITATE..

i...i just want a lambo..
>>
>>1263094
Don't worry, no one's going to sell shit. Just who do you think is going to be buying all those pre-sale coins at anything but rock bottom prices?
>>
>>1263122
Hyped people will, people that got in crypto recently because of DAO and discovered they missed the LISK ico that came before it and that its now launching. these people will want to cover their bases just in case.. especially after they google LISK and land in the coinmarketcapital page and see that pre-launch price of $3/coin.
>>
>>1262480
>make a lot of money
>waste it on a car

stay classy america
>>
File: astondb9gt_1.jpg (151KB, 1700x1132px) Image search: [Google]
astondb9gt_1.jpg
151KB, 1700x1132px
>>1262480

LAMBO. did you get your rich fantasies from rap music videos anon? u need to grow some dense dick bush already
>>
>>1263144
All of those hyped, but slightly stupid nubs. They just heard of this crypto thing.. With lots of money! Enough to give you $3 each for your thousands of pre-sale coins. You and all the others with thousands of coins who bought the pre-sale. These clueless investors are going to make you guys all rich.

Must be nice to live in your world.
>>
>>1263291
Dude i made $5000 from dogecoin, i made $5000 from investing pennies in a coin with a dog image on it and nothing else going for it, NOTHING.

face it, logic went out the window in crypto a long time ago.
>>
>>1263314
Well whether you did or didn't make anything off doge, which is completely hypothetical.. we are living in a completely different world now. You have to admit that much.
>>
>>1263320
i dont see how this world is any different then what it was back then, hype still rules the markets, fear of missing out and greed still fuels people to invest in anything and everything, nothings changed, the announcement pages on bitcointalk just look less amateurish now..
>>
>>1263320
Well, there's now another coin with a blond-haired goofy animal on it
[spoiler]trumpcoin[/spoiler]
>>
>>1263314
>logic went out the window in crypto a long time ago.
preach my man
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.