/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mandatory Reading for Crypto Investors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: cryptocurrency.jpg (290KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
cryptocurrency.jpg
290KB, 800x480px
It's summerfag time!

> be me
> wagecuck making $70k/yr @ appx. 40hr/wk job with no student loan debt thanks to community college having been cheap
> #foreveralone in an apartment invisible to women, so not spending money there
> cash surplus
> deciding to learn about investing in cuckcoins in all of this spare time

Where do I start? I know fuck all about economics, so I've already started with "economics in one lesson" parroted a million times here. Is there a mandatory book(s) for learning about trading cryptos?

>inb4 you're going to get btfo assfucked because it's all a scam

I know. But vidya is boring and roasties on Tinder don't respond to 5'7" men.
>>
>>1261712
> Is there a mandatory book(s) for learning about trading cryptos?
Hahahahahaha. Oh you.
>>
>>1261712
>btfo assfucked because it's all a scam
not all scam some are but you can even trade them and turn profit.
what you have to understand about cryptos is basically they are a gray area not regulated and certainly you have no safetynet.
you can lose everything you put into them overnight.
and also same as with metals if you won' thave it in your hand (wallet) you don't own it. if you have a crypto balance somewhere it doesn't mean jack shit you can lose it any time as it happened to many fags.

have fun with them it can't hurt.

but with that salary you could actually make nice returns with safer investments. crypto is more for poorfags with nothing to lose.
>>
>>1261722
The other option I was thinking was since I just rent and live in a studio apartment (it's all I need since I'm not getting married or having kids, just too cynical about modern western women/laws), maybe I should take my cash and good credit and get into running apartment buildings, living in one of the units.

I know that's work, but I'm able-bodied and not a fat fuck, so I don't mind doing physical work to maintain.

What put me off was mostly the doom and gloom I hear everywhere about such plans and RE in general.
>>
>>1261722
>you can lose everything you put into them overnight.

How? Bitcoin and ETH in history has never fallen to 0. So you literally cannot lose all unless you get hacked.
>>
>>1261792
being this basic.
>>
>>1261792
bitcoin has crashed so hard that it was basically worthless before.
you can definitely lose everything in an exchange overnight. lots of them services closed shop suddenly and got way with it.
they usually "get hacked" or something.
>>
>>1261809
>bitcoin has crashed so hard that it was basically worthless before.

When? One BTC costs over 4 hundred dollars.

You can't lose "everything" no matter what way you put it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.