[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Donald/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

So now that trump is leading the polls. Is /biz/ planning on shorting any of these no good multi nationals trump will be going after with regard to importation tariffs etc. I expect a few would make good shorts. Prices should drop leading up to the election shouldn't they?

What are your picks?
>>
>>1261643
>non-american
>knows trump has not unveil his economic&financial plan yet
>>
Specifically American companies that have outsourced manufacturing.

It feels like everyone is still in denial about the possibility.
>>
>>1261643

I highly doubt there will be much correlation between what Trump does after he wins, and what he said or promised before that.

He's in the race to win it, and he'll do or say whatever suits that interest.

Still hope he wins though
>>
Knowing that US accounts for 3/4 of Mexico exported goods and they're former president said "we're not putting up a fucking wall" I would be more interested in shorting Mexican currency and stocks
>>
>>1261646
I'm looking to ride the wave of uncertainty.

You're not clairvoyant you massive faggot.
>>
>>1261655
I don't like touching third world currencies. Might be something to look into though. Maybe short the peso against the AUD.

I'm steering clear of the USD for a while.
>>
>>1261661 Mexico and usd pair has some pretty wild spreads but I would imagine that wouldn't matter if their economy crashes. It's something I'm looking into and excited about as well
>>
>>1261672
Looking at the charts the timing isn't right at all. I'll definitely keep an eye on it though, thanks.

I expect the MXN has a wild spread against everything.
>>
>>1261657
>wave of uncertainty
>clairvoyant

pick one you homo

don't even know who he surround himself with and try to predict shit, what a fantasy, i'm amused
>>
>>1261643
RUB/USD

Stupid sanctions will be lifted. This will be a big win.
>>
>>1261643
No prices are going to drop because The Donald has less than a 2:1 shot according to Betfair.

Whether you or I think Trump is actually going to win is immaterial. It's a given fact however that the vast vast majority of people putting actual money on the outcome of this race don't think he has much of a chance. Next consider that even if he were elected his chances of following through on even one campaign promise are astoundingly slim if not impossible (as he as repeatedly promised to do a variety of contradictory things, often in quick succession) so the odds that he will actual do anything to punish companies that do one thing is just as good as his odds of punishing people who do the exact opposite of that thing.

I think it would be a pretty safe bet that the market would drop, perhaps significantly, if Trump were elected. It's less easy to say that it would be a temporary dip as it may be indicative of a new normal or a jump start on a continued decline (at very minimum for the next four years) and predicting issues in any particular sector seems like pure chance. Trump is a wild card. Markets hate wild cards because they aren't predictable and the quality of being predictable has inherent value. But it's still a wild card. It could do anything.
>>
>>1261643
Shitty masked /pol/ post
>>
File: k in antrigrav.jpg (65KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
k in antrigrav.jpg
65KB, 600x750px
>>1261732
>mfw glorious surplus 7.62x54r flows through American streets yet again
>>
I'm looking forward to my salary going up after he restricts the number of new H1-Bs and demand for competent software people skyrockets.
>>
>>1261758
He'd leading polls for the first time. People will have to start taking him seriously.

I agree as far as America is concerned it's hard to tell what will happen but it will only mean one thing for MXN, RUB and outsourced manufacturing companies.

>>1261719
What? Try and learn the language first you butthurt third worlder. Predicting uncertainty is hardly the same as claiming to know he's got some secret economic plan that will contradict everything he has campaigned on.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.