[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is everything about money ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 0864.jpg (130KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
0864.jpg
130KB, 800x600px
You can buy the things you want and need with money.

You can pay off debt and go on vacation (experience new things) with money.

Money can/will help you get with beautiful women (at least some financial success is obligatory).

Lastly, money can help you save time by getting your necessities earlier.

I kind of wish money wasn't this essential.
>>
>>1258274
Well money is essential. Wishing will do nothing to change that.

Best thing to do is live cheap and enjoy your time.
>>
>>1258274
I heard money is like a "prayer" but it's an evil prayer. It moves things similar to how a prayer does.
>>
Its not about money you idiot. Money is just the medium of human desire and value exchange. The more value you provide to others the more wealth you'll have. Money is just the medium of exchange. Never get that confused.

You need some HustleMuscleRehab
http://dropcanvas.com/zpf5p
>>
>>1258274
money = exchange medium of value
are you like retarded?
>>
>>1258319
>Its not about money you idiot.
was this really necessary, even if you grew up without parents that was really uncalled for, telling someone he's an idiot just because he is stating his opinion is a really primitive action. I hope when summer is over and you get back to school, they will teach you some manners.

also, are you chinese?
>>
>>1258274
Its better than neolithic trading 10000,000000 eggs for a plane ticket.
>>
>>1258274

Money is time.
>>
>>1258403
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.