[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biz dogs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 0

What dogs ate most business orientated?
If i did animal breeding on the side, which pupper would make me the most per litter? I think black russian terriers.
>>
>>1258109
Depends on your local market.

Here it's french bulldogs and I have put serious consideration into breeding them just for as side income. My job's travel requirements prevent it unfortunately.
>>
>>1258109
Short answer, No.

Sure logically it's a good idea for some cash but you have to find a purebred male for your female and either pay for breeding or buy him outright.

Then when you do get puppers what are you going to do when you only sell half the litter?

Edging on puppy mill if you ask me.

I would suggest a few other options.

A small home based dog rescue. If you promote it enough locally you could get local government funding in addition there are national grants you can apply for, it is needed.

Chickens.

Depending on your area Urban or Rural you could raise between 20 to 100 chickens half for eggs half for meat (different types) they are cheap to raise and require little maintenance compared to other livestock.
>>
>>1258109
Most per litter isn't your main metric. For any business with inventory its velocity of sales.

In your case too you need to consider velocity of restocking.

If it takes you 3 months to sell a litter that's b/s
If it takes you 3 days that's good.
As a general rule.
Unless you have some obscenely valuable dog that just sells for 10x per puppy more or offer ancillary services like pretrained dogs and charge 10x more.
>>
>>1259015
>the new iHaz
>coming apart at the seems in random threads
>>
>>1258109

I am so glad I got to meet that dog in person last year. Totally worth the train ride over to Musashi Koganei, there is also a massive Hard Off / Book Off store nearby.

Too bad the cigarette stand is closed, and the dog is retired.
>>
>>1258959
Chickens and farm animal rescue in general.
Chickens provide eggs, meat and shit (good ass fertilizer). The profit funds the shelter, you get donations/sponsorship. Do good, get paid pupper.
>>
>>1258109
Pure bred wolf puppies would probably yield the most.
>>
get paid pupper

Portuguese water dogs make quite a bit and are in high demand. They are often trained as service dogs these days.
>>
>>1260155
Super jelly sempai
>>
>>1258109

I work in the pet industry and I know a lady who breeds jack russels. It's not really something you do on the side unless you have a lot of time, money, and love for a certain dog breed. I recommend choosing a breed you love and focusing on it.

And there's good news if you hate the AKC like me. Designer dog breeds! Huge potential market; they aren't all freaks of nature, a lot of breeds here are bred to be excellent and healthy companions.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.