[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: money-bill-inflation.jpg (61KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
money-bill-inflation.jpg
61KB, 350x200px
Questions that don't deserve their own thread:

1_How do rich people protect their liquid money from inflation?

2_Is it a bad idea to be blunt and 100% honest in a job interview?
>>
Gold.

Depends if there is nothing postative you could lie about.
>>
>>1257889
2. In most cases, yes. When a company invites you to an interview they want to see what your personality is like. It's kinda like when you date a girl for the first time. Both expect several things from you. You ought to be confident and 100% sure about all the things you think and do. Thus, too much honesty will make you look weak or in some way flawed. It's sad but both companies and chicks kind of want you to bs them a little.
>>
How can I stay overly confident without making people think im arrogant?
>>
>>1257977
Just remember that every day you get out of bed for you, no one else. Never speak about a topic you aren't 100% sure about without starting with "I believe..." or something like that. Don't correct people unless you need to, and if so do it with a question.
>>
If you pay off a subsidized student loan while you are still in school, does that mean you accrue no interest and only have to pay back the initial amount? What about Perkins loans?
>>
>>1257893
This fucking retard.
>>1257889
1) Commercial Real Estate, if you know what you're doing you can make a shit load of money, pay little to no taxes on gains, and protect your wealth.
2) Is it verifiable? If no, then yes if you're capable of getting away with it. If you have zero qualifications then I'd lie my ass off and figure out how to be successful at my job afterwards.
>>
>>1258713
The government pays for the interest on subsidized student loans while you're in school. So if you pay the loan while you're in school, you'll lower the principal you need to pay after your grace period. But if you can pay off the loan before that grace period ends, you'll have nothing to pay anymore.
>>
>>1257889

Don't be blunt but be honest. The interviewers know all the standardized answers like girls know the pick up lines.
Neber be afraid to go personal and to admit some weaknesses.
Just always try to portray yourself as positive but also make sure to be "real"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.