[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taco neet here. Poor as fuck. I only have now 16usd, but i want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1460207693771.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1460207693771.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
Taco neet here.
Poor as fuck. I only have now 16usd, but i want to learn. I was looking at silver and i can save 50euros each month. But then i saw you can buy gold and commodities over the internet like oil and silver shares (cfd)
I just want some good place to save my money.
Any advice?
>>
>>1255668
Invest in yourself and get a better job
>>
>>1255668
>16usd

Lol i blew about $150 worth of cocaine last night alone.
Thank you MGT for making me a handsome profit this and last week!

Oh but to answer your question: you will always be poor you spic

/thread
>>
>>1255668
Honest answer, if you have nothing better to do with it, invest it on cetes directo. Seriously. Is the mexican equivalent to the us treasure bills, that is, a government backed instrument.

And no, it won't made you rich, you'll earn a few cents each month, literally. However, and this is the trick, by messing around with the different instruments the site is offering, you can learn about how the thing works on the real market, you're pretty safe because the government is far away from declaring bankruptcy (despite what the retards from the left claim), and if you play your cards right, you're actually beating inflation, so your money isn't losing value.

And no, I won't tell you which ones are the winner cards, learn that by yourself.
>>
>>1255668
Where do you live?
>>
>>1255668
smuggle drugs into the US
>>
>>1257366
any other advice anon??
>>
>>1255668
serious answer: KNPD

research this and you will realize the enormous upside potential.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.