[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nexus Niro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (156KB, 2500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 2500x1500px
I'd reccomend you boys look into Nexus Niro....heavy buying going down. Serious news about to be released and the devs dad is co-founder of Space X, Jim Cantrell. He has a start-up called Vector Space Systems focused on launching economy cubesats annually by the hundreds. Just a little advice....
>>
File: pd.png (28KB, 1184x455px) Image search: [Google]
pd.png
28KB, 1184x455px
>>1255568
The chart looks like a pump and dump in progress.

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NIRO

What's the matter? You bought at the peak and are afraid of getting cucked?
>>
>>1255589
Negative I'm a long-term hold. Do some research and check back in a month
>>
>>1255589
Post a two month chart
>>
File: pd.png (31KB, 1197x478px) Image search: [Google]
pd.png
31KB, 1197x478px
>>1255593
You have the link, why don't you do it yourself?

But no really, I stand by my statement.
>>
>>1255598
And I stand by mine. I'm friends w the dev and I'm telling you to do some research on nexus, his dad's company Vector Space Systems, and his role in co-founding Space X. Nexus plans on launching Cubesats giving free, encrypted communications to the masses, soon. That's the reason it's blowing up. There will be updates and news soon so don't just jump out there and buy, I'm just saying keep an eye on it
>>
>>1255604
>I'm friends w the dev
Oh, all the more reasons to believe you're pumping.
>>
>>1255606
Damn you should've gotten on the train!
>>
>>1255606
What do you mean pumping?
>>
>>1257180
Lying about a stock to increase buyers so as to increase (or "pump" up) the price of the stock. The person doing the pumping already has a long position and needs the stock to increase in value so they can sell off (or "dump") the stock to cash out nicely. Hence the term, "pump and dump."
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.