[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else investing in Border state construction companies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (63KB, 171x253px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
63KB, 171x253px
Anyone else investing in Border state construction companies and/or American oil when this man becomes President?
>>
pls answer my serious inquiry
>>
>>1255539
Probably better to invest in gold since even normies will be running for the "safe havens".
>>
>>1255617
Speaking of which, why is Chyna, Soros, the Fed and others buying up tons of gold? Is there an imminent happening?

How do you even buy gold? Do you buy a gold backed type of stock or literally go and buy a nugget (fucking where?) and put it under your bed?
>>
>>1255619
Most people just buy gold-related stocks (ETFs, miners).

You could also go to a coin shop and buy bullion coins made of gold.
>>
>>1255619
Google is your friend, my friend.
But basically yes, you buy that stuff and put it somewhere safe.

But you don't simply buy "nuggets". Gold has to be marked by thr company mining it, and no bank or anyone would ever buy un-marked gold, as it's illegal to mine gold without special government permission.
This makes it hard to smuggle or do fake trades.

Banks and the likes you'd sell to will only buy marks they know.
>>
>>1255643
Sorry I know these are basic questions but what are ETFs, miner stocks, and how do you go about re-selling the gold? Go back to the same sort of establishment? Wouldnt they jew you out of a good percentage of its worth for "service"
>>
>>1255619
>>1255647
Also, just like >>1255643 said, most will simply buy stocks, since Mr. Shekelberg seems more comfortable with this.
But there is nothing better than stuff you can literally hold in your hands.

Last but not least, is there a better thing than having a safe with some shiny gold barrens in it?
I'd hug them every couple days
>>
>>1255653
>go back to same sort of establishment
yes
>jew you out
yes

don't buy stocks if you can avoid it.
with barrens you'll get jewed too, but less. selling to the right gold vendors will make it almost loss-less
>>
>>1255658
ok, thx

But anyway back to main question, with a Trump presidency, what do you guys see yourself investing in? How do you change your game up?
>>
>>1255539
Im gonna long winning and short fat chicks when the donald becomes pres
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 480x611px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 480x611px
>>1255712
>short fat chicks

Only Rosie O'Donnell
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.