[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/How can I get on the Bittycoin train or is their no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Hey /biz/How can I get on the Bittycoin train or is their no chance or being part of the Bitcoin meme
I want to be part of it but can't because I find it hard to trust the whole Bitcoin thing I mean I can't honestly find a good way to buy Bitcoins or Mine Bitcoins and make any profit I mean it be like buying Gold right now, But the good thing about buying Gold is I really don't have to worry about getting scammed with Gold I know how to tell if its real or not and most of the places I could go buy gold at local are legit places.

Even if I was to wanna buy Bitcoins when its low I still have to give my photo id and my credit card and bank account.
Sure buy bitcoin local sounds good but their again most people local take moneygram or something like that not a face to face transaction.
>>
>wants to buy bitcoin
>finds it hard to trust bitcoin

JUST DO IT FAGGOT
>>
>>1252613
I don't own a bank account or credit card that will work with coinbase... so where else FAGGOT.
I didn't mean to upload my Bitcoin address either was the wrong screen shot..
>>
>>1252628
You have a dollar!
>>
>>1252608
So then buy with moneygram. MG sellers usually have the cheapest prices on localbitcoin
>>
>>1252608
Bitcoin is for fags. Dont be a fag.
>>
Buy ethereum not bitcoin.

Ethereum is bitcoin 2.0
>>
>>1252628

I can sell you some bitcoin right now. E-mail me , nerd.

[email protected]
>>
>>1252865
Ethereum is for fags. Dont be a fag.
>>
>>1253198
Correction: bitcoin is for pedophiles. Dont be a pedophile.

Buy ethereum
>>
>>1252865
yeah we will see about that.
let's talk in 5 years if anyone still know what the fuck you are talking about.
>>
>>1253816
Suck me off
>>
>>1253822
call me when you can buy eth from atms...
>>
>>1252608
If you're from Britbongistan or Euroland then you can use Bittylicious, I've used it many times in the past and it's always sorted me out in under an hour using bank transfer. The prices are high on there so it depends how high you predict it to go.
>>
I cant tell you are too dumb and a pussy to get involved in Bitcoin now. You cope by treating it as a "silly meme" while knowing jack shit about it to sleep at night while not holding any.
Just stay on your lane and miss being a pioneer like the mediocre faggot you are.
>>
>>1253831
Lol. I tried to use my bitcoin atm it made me wait 3 hours
>>
>>1255181
Super edgy. It must be all those goverment banned, bank hated, anarcho-libertarian darkweb bitcucks you are buying that have made you into an internet badass. Vive la résistance you fedora wearing renegade, you.
>>
File: BITCOIN_WALLET.gif (1KB, 132x132px) Image search: [Google]
BITCOIN_WALLET.gif
1KB, 132x132px
>>1252608
Don't mine, that is gone. If you want to make money, buy into Ethereum NOW. Try out LocalBitcoins. I bought $50 worth just by mailing it to BTC_Trader.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.