[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Corporate Infrastructure and Overturning Subsidiary Decisions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: divawut.png (403KB, 551x529px) Image search: [Google]
divawut.png
403KB, 551x529px
Hi, so I figured one you may have some input as to how I should go about this. It seems pretty insignificant, but I'm determined to overturn the decision.

Biolife Plasma Services is a subsidiary of Baxalta. Long story short, I got a permanent deferral but had flexibility to reinstate. That flexibility was lost when the local manager decided to block me from reinstation. She was VERY hasty, refused to be flexible when I offered full information release, and when I asked her to prove the guidelines and policies that she was quoting were in fact genuine, she refused.

I've got the contact numbers for my regional manager of my state, the quality manager, and I also plan to call Baxalta.

I don't really know how to go about this considering I don't know their structure very well. All I know is that Baxalta is the parent company, and that the regional manager, quality manager, and regional physician is involved in the deferral process.

I believe that her decision would easily be seen as wrong when explained. So I suppose I'm seeking advice on: Who to contact? How should I talk to them, what should I tell them? Is Baxalta worth talking to or is it too petty for them? How do I go about successfully overriding the decision or at least figuring out how to do so?

tl;dr Biolife Plasma Services is a plasma donation center and the local manager hastily and irrationally permanently blocked me from donating or appealing to the deferral. I want to overturn the decision by talking people higher up the ladder.
>>
>>1250705

FYI, the reason I'm butthurt is because I'm taking a very large amount of credits this summer and can't have a job. I need income to pay off this disgusting loan.
>>
Ha NEETs.. what can you do with them, but chuckle?
>>
>>1250712

Not a NEET. Have a B.S. in math and am trying to get my Chem and Computer Engineering B.S. Taking 17 credits this summer, can't have a job. Donating plasma is $70/week for 2 hours of work.
>>
>>1250722
Ok, fine. I think it's still obvious though that you just need to let this one go. You can't fight the plasma bank and win.
>>
>>1250736

I'll give it a try before I let it go. I'm not fighting the plasma bank, I'm just wanting a shitty town center manager's decision overturned.
>>
Any advice?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.