[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LIFE PLAN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1443728139683.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1443728139683.gif
2MB, 250x250px
Does anyone have any life plan template?

For example:
>physical
>financial
>spiritual
>relationships

I think it will help to stay organized. Any advice or motivation would be greatly appreciated as well to keep focused.
>>
File: M- 1422694529653.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
M- 1422694529653.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>Spiritual
>>
>>1250532
Bumping for general motivation/journal templates.
>>
want to get ripped
master German and Russian
make tons of money and be of high status
have a hot gf that motivates me instead of sucking the life out of me
>>
>>1250155
you make your own journal / template. doing it yourself seems to be how you do things

entrepreneur on fire has some kind of journal and I know mike from return on conversion is coming out with one in a couple of months, but in general you should just make your own

I know that high productivity ppl are known to do secluded pour hours. 5 is perfect
sebastian marshal did a study, timing everything he did and it turns out that a productive week was only due to a few secluded hours here and there

for me, since I'm a morning person, that means getting plenty of sleep and waking up cozy at 7am naturally and getting to work

it's also generally agreed upon that tackling one thing at a time for weeks to months at a time is what gets the most done

spartan traveler apparently works for 6 weeks at a time, then takes 6 weeks off

james clear also writes about productivity

>>1250532
we all need a mission to believe in and to take care of head
>>
File: Untitled.png (11KB, 265x602px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
11KB, 265x602px
>>1250155
>physical
>>
>>1251120
>we all need a mission to believe in and to take care of head
Does it have to be something spiritual though?
Why can't it be something real instead?
>>
>>1250155
>physical
Want to lose around 30lbs.. im not fat, just a little husky.. I plan to diet and exercise a bit.. maybe lose that weight in 2 years

>financial
I plan to sustain myself with passive income one day.. Ive been saving 60% of my earnings for 2 years now.. I have some funds working hard for me and 10% of my income comes from passive.. I will continue saving and hopefully in 10 years, I wont have to work anymore

>spiritual
none

>relationships
none, but if it happens and i find the deal attractive (ie: frugal woman with a nice personality) then i dont see why not.. but as of now, im not betting on it.. perfectly ok with being lonely
>>
Become bigger than Arnold in his prime
I'll settle for a billion or two in annual income
I'd like to be able to levitate and if not turn water into wine, at least turn piss into lager
I think it's reasonable to want and expect more wives and children than Genghis Khan
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.