[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ROPAX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: vessel.jpg (25KB, 800x434px) Image search: [Google]
vessel.jpg
25KB, 800x434px
Me and my friends have pooled approximately 8 million dollars and we decided to enter the shipping industry. We arrived to that conclusion because four of my friends are in the shipping industry (two captains, one chief engineer, one first mate). We will operate at Indonesia and we will work on domestic transport. We want our first vessel to be a ROPAX that is of Japanese make that is made in the 2000's and is around 3000-4000GRT. We are kind of stumped on where to get such a vessel.
>>
>>1249165
Google ropax for sale
>>
>>1249169
Already tried that but most postings are like five to ten times larger. The others are already sold or simply too old for our requirements.
>>
>>1249170
So you guys are willing to risk 8 million but can't figure out how to buy a boat? Are you serious?
>>
>>1249174
Its more like finding the right boat for the job. We have specific requirements.
>>
>>1249180
Then buy a new boat.
>>
>>1249181
You do not simply "buy" a new ship. You have to sign a contract with a ship builder and the ship itself won't be done in 24 months or so, which does not include the ship being classified and surveyed as being sea worthy. With a budget of 8m, the best you can have built is a vessel with 600-700GRT, which is a no go. This is why we are looking to buy a used one instead.
>>
>>1249192
A loan is obvious here.
>>
>>1249165
You better mount 50 cals on that think and make videos of you shooting pirates.
>>
>>1249165
>four of my friends are in the shipping industry (two captains, one chief engineer, one first mate). We will operate

And you will do what? If this company works like normal they will try anything to cut you out.

But great effort asking 4chan business section where to buy a vessel in Indonesia.
>>
>>1249205
OP has to be bait. Right? Right?
>>
>>1249165
Transporting humans or product\commodity?
>>
Transport Bitcoin to the moon
>>
>>1249165
Does any of you speak Nipponese?
>>
>>1249165
>shipping industry
>Indonesia

Out of all places, you chose Indonesia? Enjoy getting ransomed in the ports by corrupt officials and dealing with Sulawesi and Moluccan pirates.
>>
I have had actually a similar idea. Me and my gf have together 22mil and would like to open a coffeeshop on mars. Do you know where we can buy a rocket? I kinda like Spacex but gf dislikes musk. says she does not want to do business only with white cis-males.
>>
>>1249856
Not OP. accidental leftover from other post
>>
File: lilwaynedevol.png (2MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
lilwaynedevol.png
2MB, 1200x675px
go pay some niggers to steal one around africa for you
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.