/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GXY Official Stock of /biz/ - 50c by week's end edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 20

File: gxy.png (537KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
gxy.png
537KB, 800x450px
The official moonstock of /biz/ - 50c by week's end edition

GXY Pros:
> Financials and presentations freely available on GXY's website and are very informative (READ IT AND LEARN)
> Mt. Cat mine running and being upgraded
> No other WA company has running mine - UPDATE: GXY is a potential buyout candidate based upon recent large interests
> $36M agreement to contract for initial production - UPDATE Confirmed recently as formalized
> $18M of contract to be paid pre-delivery by 3/31 - UPDATE (no verification if received and dubious it was timely paid)
> Really good people running company now vs. prior assclowns
> GXY's most recent financials show massive improvements
> Has over $200M (AUS) unused tax credits from sale of Chinese disaster mine
> Paradice Investors recently purchased significant stock (and did business inspection)
> Future market for lithium is expected to grow significantly
> Cheap shipping via close port disclosed (Makes for more leverage in sale discussions)

GXY Cons:
> Agreement to contract is with Chinese who are in a commodity bust right now
> Still no news that $18M was received
> Pending lawsuit in HK with Chinese buyer of disaster mine ($2-3M)
> Sal De Vida and St. James Bay are years away from production
> Mt. Cat shipment date pushed back from Julyish to September
> Shitposters plaster threads with speculation and bullshit

GXY Non-Events/Neutrals:
> Acorn Capital sold many shares - funds to this all the time and recent Paradice investment negates
> Stock does have volatility due to speculators galore (but as Warren Buffett states: "Volatility doesn't mean risk")
> Some Czech guy is allegedly making a website but it is missing like the $18M

How do I buy GXY

> IF AUSSIE: GXY
> IF BURGER: GALXF (Traded on OTC Market)
> IF EURO: GXYA:F

Can I Trade w/ Robinhood

> Nope.

>Is this a Pump & Dump?!?!!

Nope. See above.

>What is your price target

Assuming lithium prices continue rising - higher. (Do your fucking research.)
>>
>>1248001

Thanks for cranking it up again. The Tse video from the convention in Canada should be out this week.

Still slogging through the Deutsche Bank tome - it is a mediocre report desu - they want to enter the business but clearly haven't studied it enough. Importantly - this is going to perk interest by other institutions.

At some point we need to look into graphite also, as it is a necessary component of lithium batteries. As Galaxy goes to the moon, graphite will be riding along as the caboose . . . just got to figure out the best one!

(Picture shows location of GXY St. James project and other projects.)
>>
>>1248013
>Thanks for cranking it up again

I'm not the OP of the previous threads, was just surprised to not see a running edition.
>>
>>1248082
The memes over bro

MGT is the new stock of biz.

Can't belive someone bought GALXF at .41 lmao
>>
its not over, its just boring now

no new news
>>
GXY or bust

right boyz
>>
>>1248386

To the moon!

50c by the end of the week
>>
File: 129837198127378.gif (23KB, 625x430px) Image search: [Google]
129837198127378.gif
23KB, 625x430px
>>1248396

Lows keep getting higher and this may just break through resistance this week! (Especially if good news comes out.)
>>
what the fuck is GXY. It doesnt trade on the NYSE
>>
File: 1354958276108.gif (331KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1354958276108.gif
331KB, 500x373px
>>1248001

Down almost 10% today, GET OUT NOW BEFORE IT SINKS.
>>
I sold my 0.215 at 0.324 Friday because I was expecting it to drop today. I was right.
>>
Anyone who's trading on the ASX should have a look at PIO. Went onto trading halt this afternoon pending big results news. If you're looking for a potential moon rocket this will be it.
>>
Still can't tell if you niggers are shilling the greatest meme yet or if I'll actually make.money. this stock has been fluctuating between .28-.36 USD for about 6 or 7 weeks now. And all IV managed to do is loose $250 as of today. So when....the....fuck....is it.....going.... To break .40?
Huh? Any nigger faggots want to take a good estimate or are we still on the "one day, somewhere, people will.buy their lithium" line?
>>
>>1249446
If I could find the OTC ticker ID hav bought them a month ago. Any clue?
>>
>>1249446

I bought some of this today before the trading halt, thank fuck I did.

To the moon baby!
>>
>>1249467
Afraid not anon. Good luck and post it if you find it though.
>>
>>1249464
You should have bought in when people said you should. That was at 0.215.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-16-14-38-38.png (90KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-16-14-38-38.png
90KB, 720x1280px
You galaxycucks are fucking hilarious.
>>
What is happening?
>>
>>1250100
Normal fluctuation for this stock.
>>
Halted for update on off take now.

Funds received.
>>
File: upload_2016-5-16_20-7-13.png (103KB, 594x346px) Image search: [Google]
upload_2016-5-16_20-7-13.png
103KB, 594x346px
>>1250628

The $18M ! ! !

This could go beyond 50c
>>
GALXF won't be halted right? Still can buy that?
>>
>>1250641
I don't know what the status of GALXF will be, but it looks like The Berlin listing for PIO was stopped at the same as the Aussie.
>>
Link for request is here.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160517/pdf/4379fzdgrffrr3.pdf

Both gxy and gmm halted.

Both note for update on offtake.
>>
>>1250666
Shit. They got the 18M and I can't load up on more.
>>
>>1250685
I still would.

The SDV revision and management team update should be 2-3 weeks.

That will be the news to make it run.
>>
tfw. 2 day trading halt.... it better be earth shattering news
>>
Sold the dip. Glad back in yesterday. All is good in the world.
>>
We're all gonna be fucking rich.
>>1248013
>At some point we need to look into graphite also, as it is a necessary component of lithium batteries. As Galaxy goes to the moon, graphite will be riding along as the caboose . . . just got to figure out the best one!

Good thinking friend, maybe this is where we look next after selling off GXY?
>>
File: GXYtotheMOON.png (533KB, 661x550px) Image search: [Google]
GXYtotheMOON.png
533KB, 661x550px
>>1248001
All aboard the moon rocket!!
>>
we on moon yet
>>
>>1251084
>Good thinking friend, maybe this is where we look next after selling off GXY

you should look into cobalt, since it is in supply shortage and is a much more essential composite of lithium-ion batteries than graphite. NCA/NCM batteries (the ones TSLA uses) are not possible without cobalt. that's why people started buying CNJ a month back.
>>
>>1251340
Just fueling up for a few days.
>>1251342
Why not both!
>>
How do you guys know that they received their 18m?
>>
Now I feel cucked because I sold GALXF at 0.324 Friday. After 6 weeks of holding.
>>
>>1251387

If you read the last GMM announcement, they stated that the agreement was in the last stages of finalization. They would update the market when this has occurred and funds received.
>>
>>1251342
CNJ does look interesting.

However, my problem with cobalt is that it is mostly the byproduct from copper/nickel extraction. I don't like the fundamentals regarding industrial metals right now.

Other problem is that most comes from the Congo...way too much geopolitical risk
>>
Who here Las Vegas? The will be there speaking.
>>
>>1250641
>>1250666

GALXF trading and higher. They must not halt the foreign issues - buy it up!
>>
>>1251337
Quality
>>
>>1251428
>Other problem is that most comes from the Congo...way too much geopolitical risk

yes because of Congo and child labour in cobalt mining, people look at the ones in australia like CNJ which you mentioned

>Why not both!
graphite is a very very miniscule cost component in lithium ion batteries, lithium is like 10% and cobalt is 50%. however lithium is in a supply shortage, cobalt STILL is not, but because it is tied to a downramped copper/nickel extraction and problems with Congo, if there is need for more cobalt because of the batteries becoming more and more applied in consumer electronics it will have a supply shortage probably by the end of next year. cobalt supply shortage is not a media exposed issue, but neither was lithium in 2015.
>>
>>1252293

I'm not disagreeing with you or trying to trash CNJ. I saw discussions on the shortage and briefly looked into the market as a whole. When I saw those pieces, I backed out, but I might look into them more.

A producer in a developed country could be well positioned, especially if there is more instability in Africa.

is there a US listing? I haven't seen one.
>>
You Galaxy cucks are fucking hilarious. Seriously, why are you wanting money on this shit Aussie stock with no gains? MGT has made me more profits than your shit meme stock gains combined in just a few days.
>>
>>1252507
because putting my money on a libertarian pedophile murder suspect that lost touch with reality sets too much alarms in my head, even if the MGT share price reaches 5$. I also know shit what MGT does, will do, or did. Not my interest, not my expertise, have fun with it. Hope there is some intrinsic value in their business, whatever business that is.
>>
>>1252542
>hes that mad

Enjoy literally never making money

Im up $2300 from MGT just today lol
>>
>>1252542
lmao, how much profit have you made from your lithium meme?
>>
>>1252609
>>1252617
50% since it was posted in April. as we all did.
>>
>>1252630
50% of 500 = $250. Nice profit peasant
>>
>>1252633
You're mean
>>
>>1252664
>You're mean
he's desperate, he bought in today. McAfee's "whatsapp hack" that made the MGT stock rise was outed as a hoax a couple of hours ago, the stock is getting dumped tomorrow.
>>
The announcement is out.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160518/pdf/437b1nm1zy3m7b.pdf
>>
>>1252677
I did buy in today. And i sold today for a $2300 profit. While at work and getting my salary lel.

Now im gonna go get some cocaine and party a little all for free.

>mfw I was gonna buy GALXF for .265 but didnt because the margins are too small.
>>
File: redford.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
redford.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>1252685

Summary: Final Offtake Signed Prepayment Received,GMM-GXY.AX

Hehehe
>>
File: cuban pepe.jpg (26KB, 300x323px) Image search: [Google]
cuban pepe.jpg
26KB, 300x323px
>>1252689
Highlights

â–ª Final offtake agreement signed between General Mining, Mitsubishi Corporation and customer

â–ª Final offtake agreement terms consistent with binding Term Sheet announced 8 March 2016

â–ª US$9 million pre-payment received by General Mining on behalf of joint venture with Galaxy

â–ª Mt Cattlin operations now fully funded through to production

â–ª Final Documentation with other customer is being completed after recent visit to Mt Cattlin by senior executives

â–ª Mt Cattlin is now the #2 largest producing hard rock lithium mine globally
>>
They have 9 of the 16.

The other just visited and is in final negotiations.

Operationally on schedule.
>>
I sold my stock, is it time to buy in again or will I be too late for this?
>>
I don't think you are too late.

The major announcement will be in 2-3 weeks when they release the revised DFS for Sal de Vida and the update to the SDV management team.

This is only the beginning.
>>
>>1252708
>I sold my stock, is it time to buy in again or will I be too late for this?

The most conservative SP estimate is 0,60 AUD, so I will say that according to them GXY is majorly undervalued and knowing them (Cannacord), they do it by the numbers without sentiment.
>>
>>1252714
What if this report is bad? Will you all be on suicide watch??
>>
8% open
>>
>>1252725
>What if this report is bad? Will you all be on suicide watch??

this is not a thread for you kiddo, you keep embarassing yourself. go to MGT threads, you'll find it better there.
>>
>>1252725

Note that I said "revised". There already is one. At worst there is a baseline.

Positives include new governance in Argentina, better exchange rate between AUD and Argentine Peso, and increased lithium pricing.

The prior DFS was an NPV of 369 million. The new DFS could potentially be over 1 billion.

At the current market cap, SDV is very minimally valued, if at all.
>>
File: galaxy_pepe.png (170KB, 699x328px) Image search: [Google]
galaxy_pepe.png
170KB, 699x328px
>mfw when 8% open

How does it feel MGTfags?

This is only the beginning too.
>>
>>1252764
>8% open
Nigga we at +300%
>>
>>1252768
>Nigga we at +300%
no, you are at 40% and tomorrow on suicide watch.
>>
Halt lifted. GXY up 10%
>>
File: 354465789.jpg (49KB, 464x461px) Image search: [Google]
354465789.jpg
49KB, 464x461px
$1 by end summer
>>
Are there any news?
>>
File: Galaxy Plane.jpg (243KB, 3600x1277px) Image search: [Google]
Galaxy Plane.jpg
243KB, 3600x1277px
Oh shit - they got the MONEY! Kapow spike incoming!
>>
Since when GXY goes up galxf Does too so why dont people just buy GALXF in pre market tomorrow? Seems like easy money
>>
cash in the bank.... should be $1 by years end
>>
Funded 9milli for mt cat. Project is now fully funded. BOOM
>>
>>1252839
The opening price would be adjusted accordingly.
>>
>>1252886
Thus me saying to buy in pre market
>>
>>1252898
do you even stock?
>>
Reeeee its not blowing up
>>
>>1253176
How is 10.39% in one day not blowing up?
>>
Oh, wow, 0,04 up in a shitty range.
>>
>>1253176
Are you autistic
>>
>>1253176

missed the train yet again!
>>
My broker has the Frankfurt stock exchange but gxy isn't there?
>>
ITT: Up over 400% on MGT in about a week while galaxy cuckolds think 10% is something worthy of having a thread about

>its not eve 10% either its 9.09%.

LMFAO
>>
>>1253710
This is an investing not trading thread :)))
>>
>My broker has the Frankfurt stock exchange but gxy isn't there?

It's "LK9.F"
>>
>>1253825
Hmm not there.... It should be under shares-germany right? The ASX listing is available but don't like the fees
>>
>>1253856
Don't know, maybe not germany because it's not a german company?
Just try to look for "galaxy", "lk9" or "AU000000GXY2". You should be able to chose the market before buying if your broker has the stock on different markets. Not too sure though, first time I'm trading something that's offered like that...
>>
I have galxf I purchased with with TD. I was just charged $15 for a foreign security fee? Has anyone been hit with this and is it a one time deal?

I called my local office and am waiting for them to return my call
>>
>>1253924
I have to pay a €10 fee per transaction when dealing with ASX.
>>
>>1253980
My fee is 10 euro +0.04% on DeGiro
>>
>>1253710
:) how about now?
>>
>>1254133
imo mgt was a fun ride, made some profit, but obvious pump n dump. gxy is a reasonable long term investment
>>
>>1254057
Yeah that's where I'm at as well
>>
>>1254133
Sold at 5.2. $560 gain just today about 3k overall :))))

How bout you?? Still up $50??
>>
>>1254973

Most people here hold gxy and traded mgt

I know you and the skype group want a rise but it's hard to care when I'm holding 5000 gxy and and sold off 1000 mgt yesterday. Please try to keep discussion of mgt to its own thread.
>>
so what should I set my limit at for the purchase tomorrow morning? It's ask is at .31 for GALXF and I'll be at work all day incapable of logging on unfortunately but i definitely want to buy again..

Thinking about putting it at .31 and hoping I get in but I think it will open at .33 so i'm worried..
>>
When is this stock expected to see news/anything significant? Seems like it's been stagnating
>>
>>1255121
>When is this stock expected to see news/anything significant?

Well, they are funded, they are producing, the next interesting news will be the DFS for their brine project in Sal De Vida, since it is not priced into the SP yet, but the most significant news will be the shipment in june/august 2016. After that the price could very well soar since GXY will then officially be one of the "Big 6".
>>
>>1255141
thoughts please
>>1255037
>>
Down on volume again.
>>
>>1254057
I'm going to change to DeGiro also. I was at Keytradebank and paid 29.95 USD per transaction. Crazy kids.
>>
how can someone form Burger land buy this online?
>>
>>1255594
>> IF BURGER: GALXF (Traded on OTC Market)

http://www.otcmarkets.com/research/broker-dealer-dir
>>
Does anyone know why LK9's price has not been updated since the 13th?

http://en.boerse-frankfurt.de/stock/Galaxy_Resources-Share
>>
What are everyone's forecasts? I haven't jumped in yet . Is it a good time or wait for more drops?
>>
>>1256079
>Is it a good time or wait for more drops?
it will not go under 39cents, so yeah
>>
Placed new order at 0.41 for 5000 pieces. TO DA MOON
>>
>>1256088

Why? Lowest sell offer is 0.40 and you could probably buy open tomorrow @ 0.395
>>
File: 1395418898005.jpg (42KB, 1240x955px) Image search: [Google]
1395418898005.jpg
42KB, 1240x955px
>>1256079
>>1256084

It has pretty strong support and I do not see the support going down anytime soon with the recent good news coming out. (They got $9M of the $18M and are waiting on other; the mine is producing nicely; they are funded to run Mt. C w/o further debt due to the payment; and SDV is going to have news in June that should be positive.)

It is a buy at any price under .50 imho because of the new management's efforts over the past 3 years cutting debt and turning it around. It will go to the moon - but it is in a little plateau now.

$1.00 or more by end of the year. (Will have shipped; will have 2017 contracts executed; SDV working on next stage.)
>>
>>1256088
>>1256098
Are you guys not trading GALXF? Looks like it's at 0.30 right now.

Is the 0.50 estimate for the Aussie version of the stock?
>>
>>1248013
Im the quebec geologist that posted a few week ago about doing a property transaction in the wabouchi area, next to nemaska lithium. Ill comeback and advertise the transaction once its done. pro-tip : the property will have the first 43 101 technical report in the area. this will be the time to get in ASAP.
>>
>>1256665
Proof or you are just a shill.

Protip: hes a shill.
>>
>>1256698
no proof possible due to regulations... but tell me who am I shilling for right now ? just remember for now to join in when I comeback and post the acquisition news. Ill mention the management and you'll be able to cross check my name with the owner of the property mentionned in the report.
>>
>>1256171
I think that all of those publicly available facts and also the one mentionned in the OP are ALREADY accounted for in the stock price. dont you think that big banks dont have analysts to look at mining company and coumpound the present value of the company ? this is like investing in a factory... where every part of the process, cost and pricing is known... so you can know the exact value of the stock. so today you have the exact value of the stock on the public market. Exploration company at least still have a huge upside in case of discovery... they are penny stocks that can go high.
>>
>>1256665
>>1256800
After Tallison, Cattlin and Marion, you believe hardrock will be able to compete against them and low-cost brine projects in South America?

also if you are a geologist, I need some info. I've been reading on investorintel that Rio invested a couple of millions into a DFS in Serbia. apparently Serbia has enough lithium to provide 20% market supply through their Jadarite deposit.

I want to know how is Jadarite positioned in the processing cost of LCE compared to Pegmatite and brine. Is it feasible yet or not?

source: http://investorintel.com/technology-metals-intel/mining-giant-may-gain-superman-lithium-powers/
>>
>>1248013
if youre looking for graphite in quebec, look at nouveau monde stock : nou.v. on the tsx. another good stock is canada carbon. ccb.v. they are in high purity graphite production... not battery grade stuff. if you want to invest in graphite companies, youll invest in future producers. there is maybe space for 3-4 new battery grade producers since the deposits are usually huge and theyll be able to supply the demand.
>>
>>1256817
i really dont think that hard rock lithium can compete with brine lithium ! however brines are limited ressources and the demand is growing so fast. brines cant be the answer to the comsumption and so thats why the price is going higher... they cant produce more right now.

thabks for the link on jadarite. it seems that its a silicate, like all other hard rock lithium minerals. so the extraction should be as hard as pegmatite lithium, and much more costly than brine extraction. If you ever see news about positive metallurgical tests results on jadarite then go and buy that stock IMO. altrough RIO tinto are so huge that this maybe wouldnt affect their stock price.
>>
>>1256529
I went to a new broker so I could buy cheaper and I could buy straight from the ASX. I used to pay 29,95 USD per order for GALXF, now I pay 10 or something for GXY.
>>
>>1256845
thanks for the input. while we're at it, what is your outlook on the development of the cobalt market near-term. I've been reading it will come to a supply shortage due to deramping of nickel-copper production by companies like Glencore etc.

Is it a possible scenario? also when looking into possible developers, what are the important aspects considering orebodies one should look into.
>>
>>1256665
Get in to what asap? Galaxy? Or some other company?
>>
>>1256098
Thanks for the tip anon. I changed it to 0.395. I see it went to 0.385 now so the order was placed.
>>
File: chinablowsup.webm (874KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
chinablowsup.webm
874KB, 360x480px
GXY down again is this the end?
>>
>>1257592
Naah its the Cobalt cliff..ie a future shortage of anode/cathode materiel
>>
>>1256913
Thats the Cobalt cliff. once they have a secure supply of it and tweek the doping it;ll be right. there's plenty of Cobalt miners just need to be pushed harder.
>>
File: Cobalt-metal.jpg (12KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Cobalt-metal.jpg
12KB, 300x200px
>>1256913 Cobalt oxide this sheds light on the positive anodes made with cobalt. some tweeking of the metal alloy is needed for safer use. Cobalt anondes are the best for lith batteries. although other metals can be used to reduce risks but reduce the superior battery combo overall.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithium_cobalt_oxide
>>
>>1257610
>>1257598
>>1257596 But you need to do your own research Im just sayin' this link sort of contradicts me but hey Im not a expert.
http://batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/types_of_lithium_ion
>>
File: 2qv6u0m.gif (534KB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
2qv6u0m.gif
534KB, 500x225px
TO DA MOOOOOOOOOOOOON
>>
>>1257115
Which broker? That's really good.
>>
>people are actually holding this shit

LMAO.
>>
>>1257758
Degiro.
>>
>>1257891
Can you find the Frankfurt listing anywhere?
>>
>>1257935
>GXYA:F
it doesn't have this stock available. Nor it does have GALXF. Only GXY.

These are the German markets it has available.
>>
>>1257940
Yes sorry should have mentioned I'm actually using degiro

Shouldn't it be listed under one of those though?
>>
>>1257944
I guess not.

Did you look for CERU yet?
>>
>buy in at .31
>goes down to .29 immediately

i hate my life
>>
File: 1414400613221.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1414400613221.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>>1258757

who cares its gonna be worth substantially more than that by the end of the year. Everything I've ever made money off I was down for the first week for 2.
>>
>>1257955
No I haven't . What is it?
>>
>>1258757
you're a fuckin moron who doesn't understand investing at all.
One of my investments is down 60% at the moment and I'm still holding it because there is hope on the horizon.
Only invest money in something like this if you're willing to lose it.
>>
>>1258861
>One of my investments is down 60% at the moment and I'm still holding it because there is hope on the horizon.

MGT is not an investment, but a gamble and a stupid one.
>>
>>1258863
Yeah it was xtv actually, hoping it will jump once they start shipping.
But anyway, it's like I said, don't invest money in penny stocks that you're not willing to lose
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.