[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Business leaders who literally did nothing wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: you will never lick her feet.jpg (291KB, 600x738px) Image search: [Google]
you will never lick her feet.jpg
291KB, 600x738px
ITT: Business leaders who literally did nothing wrong.
>>
File: rose.jpg (71KB, 598x540px) Image search: [Google]
rose.jpg
71KB, 598x540px
>>
>>1247018
Digg was alright. RIP
>>
>>
>>1246985
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princeton_Newport_Partners
>>
>>1246985
The WSJ has been shredding her and Theranos for months, I love it. Also, she drops her voice when she talks, it makes me very uncomfortable. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juhATwufdbc
>>
>>1246985

she sounds like the f2m in the film Predestination.

she also appears to be a fraud.

if that's the case, then the first self-made female billionaire will have done so by using her daddy's money to defraud the richest men in the world. which is also pretty admirable.
>>
>>1248230
>then the first self-made female billionaire will have done so by using her daddy's money to defraud the richest men in the world

But I thought Oprah defrauded middle-aged women.
>>
>>1246985
Some woman ran Mirant energy into the ground as I recall.
>>
>>1247149

I met a guy recently who said he knew her.

He said Fiorina seemed like a real airhead and he was shocked she ever got into a position of power in business.
>>
>>1246985
I want to hear her deep voice will I shove my dick down her throat.
>>
>>1248873
>>1246985
>>1248128
>>1248230

But its so obviously a fake voice. It's so cringeworthy to hear her voice. I agree with genderneutrality at work and assimilation, but I hate women who do the "Hey LOOK AT ME IM ONE OF U GUYS HTEEHEE ALL THE OTHER WOMEN ARE SOO STUUPID" which is what her whole persona is based on. There are so many CEO's who have gotten to power ??? and they're usually the most vocal ones so it makes all female CEO's seem like a bunch of idiots. The good ones aren't vocal and are hard to find because they keep it lowkey so they won't be associated with the likes of Elisabeth. It's very sad, a lot of the vocal ones then proceed to blame their bad performance on sexism and thus again strengthen the cycle of the idea that women are shitty leaders.

Why? Because blaming it on sexism it makes it seem like they can't take responsibility and the vocal minority who start to campaign for them makes women seem like humongous womanchildren who can't take any criticism and try to shift the blame. The vocal groups focus on who's to blame, rather than what caused the bad performance and how could it be improved, makes it pointless to invest in women leaders, because since who shouts loudest, is the one heard.
>>
File: paula-deen.jpg (84KB, 960x898px) Image search: [Google]
paula-deen.jpg
84KB, 960x898px
>>1246985
Poor Paula.
>>
>>1248857
You could say that about a lot of math professors.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.