[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is AMWAY worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: overpriced.jpg (13KB, 320x220px) Image search: [Google]
overpriced.jpg
13KB, 320x220px
Is being an IBO of amway worth the time and money? I've heard some controversial things about it, such as how it's a "legal pyramid business" but other than that the other IBOs seem to like it.

I've paid $315 for a website and a sample package and it just arrived. What I'm supposed to do is sell Amway's products to family members and friends and the like, but all of Amway's products seem bland, boring, and overpriced. It seems like general shit.

Anyone got any personal stories about Amway, or am I dumbass for even considering being part of it?
pic related, some of their products.
>>
No it's not worth it.
>>
>>1243592
Do you have any personal experiences, or...?
>>
>>1243597
well do you really think you can sell that garbage when you can buy real shit off amazon for cheaper?
>>
>>1243557
People still fucking buy into pyramid schemes?
>>
>>1243617
This is my first time I've ever heard of a pyramid scheme. I'm in my sophomore year of college and my life experiences aren't very adept.
>>
>>1243619
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_92zhGt05gU
>>
>>1243619
dont do it phag
>>
>>1243642
I've been an IBO since tuesday last week. I'm going to tell my recruiter that I want out but I'm afraid that he won't give me my money back or something.
>>
>>1243557
It's a fucking scam dude, come on door to door and person to person sales were obsolete in the 70's. The company makes money by people like you "buying in" not from pushing their overpriced crap. If they'll give you a refund take it, it'll be hard because they've got some charismatic fuckers working for them, but just stick to your guns.
>>1243619
>my life experiences aren't very adept
That's exactly who these people target.
>>
>>1243557
Why ask this AFTER you've bought in?
Did you do any research before buying this package shit?
How did you get suckered into this in the first place?

Can money be made from this? If you're a cut-throat shill and willing to fuck over family, friends and little old ladies; yes.
>>
>>1243726
Ok thanks for the help.
>>
>>1243750
They rushed me. The fault is on me for not taking this slow, I know.
>>
>>1243756
How did you get approached in the first place?

We all make mistakes, dude. But you gotta be on the defensive with this shit. Especially when someone is selling you something.
>>
>>1243759
My best friend approached me on fb messenger saying that he was helping some dude run a business so I thought it was a job offer. I was already looking for work so it sounded good to me, but I got in too deep and it wasn't until recently that I realised how much of a dumbass I was.
>>
>>1243762
your best friend is a cunt, fuck him off.
>>
>>1243765
I've known him for 3 years and he's a really nice guy, we share many interests and we're both agreeable on a variety of different topics. I think he just messed up too.

Like you said, we all make mistakes.
>>
Don't feel too bad about getting tricked. These MLM "leaders" are very skilled at being deceptive.

Some people get sucked into the idea of making it in MLM that they keep hopping from company to company while being continually brainwashed through self-help and motivational tapes that their upline sells to them. Be happy you aren't too deep in yet to get brainwashed like everyone else in Amway, Herbalife, Mary Kay, and other MLM companies.
>>
>>1243769
this is why people who fall for MLM scams alienate all their friends and family... MLM can ruin your life, leaving you broke and friendless. Get out while you still can.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.