[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Career advice needed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 42229-2560x1440.jpg (313KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
42229-2560x1440.jpg
313KB, 2560x1440px
Sorry to clog the board with yet another thread, but I am a bit desperate to get some real-world advice for my future from red-pilled people.

> 24 y.o.
> Italian, from this shithole of a country with almost 45% unemployment/work in black for young people
> currently finishing a 4-years BBA abroad.

I can either

> Take a 1-year master in this field (got the extra year courses recognized, so only 1 year), and then get a job in a field that requires some additional exam (doable in 6 months), get starting salary of 30000 euro net (and no, fuck you itafags, not sharing what it is), and have no competition (less than 1000 in the country, rare case where there are more jobs than available people, and it is not gonna change any time soon), with possibility of transferring abroad for a net salary of around 70k euro by 28

or

> Get in the grinder once more, get a degree in Medicine, and then be ''helped'' by friend-of-a-friend to get in residenship in country where first year earn >60000 eu/net, and by last year would earn >100000 eu/net.

I know both options are great, but I busted my ass off to pay the uni/maintain myself, and now I do not have any fucking clue what to do with my life. My only objective is money.

Thanks a TON for any help, I sincerely cannot decide what I wanna do.

Other points:

> Retirement age is gonna be pushed up and up in this shithole, won't ever retire, so gotta take as much as I can to retire on my own.

> Both ideas are good but both will require me to bust my nuts and I do not know which one I will hate most.
>>
Med student from Germany here, graduating in a few months.
This shit takes a long time, and the pay is not as great as everyone seems to think. I am 25 and I started directly after highschool. You would need to work incredibly hard for years to get a lot of money in this field in Europe.
It is a rewarding, but also pretty draining job.
If you want money only, consider something else.
>>
drop out and start a business with me
>>
It's simple anon.

You've layed out 2 options.

One you feel you should do.

And one you want to do.

We both know which ones which.

Choose the one you want to, it will pay off in the end.
>>
>>1242325
Option a.
A friend of a friend might be a distant memory by then
And it's better to have less competition
>>
>>1242325
Red-pill?
Why the fuck would you trust some guy a guy you know may or may not be on good terms with? The money may look better, but where will you be if your friend fucks the other guy's m8 in the next month?

If I was in your position, I wouldn't have a dilemma. First choice because not relying on anyone else, your field is small enough where you only need to not be a retard or a convict to get a job, and you will not kill yourself working 120 hours a week.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.