[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brokerage Firms?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

What are the best brokerage firms to use. Im intermediatly experienced and been using options xpress for awhile
>>
DeGiro in Europe
>>
>>1240644
Don't touch Degiro, shady as fuck. They have a clause that they're allowed to shortsell your shares through their hedge, if the shortseller doesn't pay back they're not entitled to compensate you for them. They also do inhouse matching (aka if you make a bid and someone through them has a sell order, they are matched through inhouse rather than through an exchange). There's also accusing that their orders are marked priority, aka if you have a bid and they have it too theirs will only go through.

Also in some countries they're not opening you a local account on your Stock Market when you want to buy from it, like with Finland. This is pretty much illegal in every single sense and money laundering depending on your country. They don't also report your share owning to your government, which means you have to do it yourself. Unless you know how to fill these, which is arguably pretty easy, you will be committing fraud. You are not able to move your shares from a brokerage to another through them, they state that through their page. IF you work with bonds, forget it, (Frankfurt/Xetra/USA/UK/Canada/etc) bond sections are empty.

>In return for low trading charges, DeGiro reserve the right to loan out your shares in your account to other counterparties and in the case they default (a small risk they say), then you lose out -- ie you will not be compensated.
>>
>>1240638
I recommend e trade. Flate commission rate of ten dollars and a lot of charting.
>>
>>1240676

Wow! I was about to open an account with them, thank you anon.
>>
>>1240679
10$ seems like a lot to be. (beginner here)
Some french brokers offer fees from 0.99€ to 3-4€ for bigger transactions
>>
>>1240783
Just make sure whatever broker you chose has the options you want. You could even go Robin hood if you want.
>>
TD b/c ThinkOrSwim w/ dough.com discounts
6.99 stock trades 1.50 options trade, NO TICKET FEE.

if you've got 25k maybe interactive brokers.
>>
Anyone else use Charles Schwab?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.