[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this ever happen or am I looking too deep into it? So I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (40KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 728x409px
Does this ever happen or am I looking too deep into it?
So I am on verge of promotion and bosses boss took an extra interest in me the last month.
Slowly though has gotten fucking vicious and hostile. Any time I showed weakness he pushed harder and got more vicious. Finally I had enough after working twelve hours he does a total 180 on work he approved before. So then I rage quit.

So I'm wondering. Was this all a test to see if I could handle the pressure? Do bosses do this shit ?
But then WTF how the hell much can someone be expected to take?
>>
>>1239226
The Sith lords need a fucking union soooo bad...
>>
>>1239226

You were going to replace your boss. He played it clever enough to get you out of the way. Possible?
>>
>>1239280
http://youtu.be/Cf7XkeMH9yE
>>
>>1239286

Lol
>>
You got played
>>
If you'd have gotten promoted, you'd have been your bosses boss direct collaborator.

If you're in a high stakes business, with public/customer exposure, your bosses boss needs to know his second has got his back. He needs to know he can leave for a few days/weeks because there is someone in command who can handle things when the going gets rough, without losing face, or temper.
Someone with enough critical distance to communicate and ask for help when they're reaching their own limits, rather than make a brash irreversible decision (i.e quitting).

Sounds like you fucked up, mate.
>>
>>1239292
I see what you mean but it is not fair that they put me on the edge for the last six weeks and turn up the heat slowly and keep fucking with me to see if I flip out. I finally had enough
>>
>>1239309
You quit, ok.
Go back there and check your ego at the door. Not to get your job back, just to get closure. Ask them what the push was all about.

Coming on here is worth jackshit. Circlejerks are a waste of time.
>>
>>1239309
What they put you through was probably what their day-to-day looks like.
Capacity to deal with it is what's important, "fairness" is irrelevant.
If it's not for you quitting is a good decision, although you could probably have told them you didn't want the promotion and kept your old position.
>>
>>1239226
Imagine having to deal with your bullshit x6 or however many people are in your position. x2 of your bosses, The people at your level, and the bigger bosses and maybe even Big Boss himself.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.