[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some ways to lie on your resume such that you won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: lying on your resume.jpg (37KB, 640x623px) Image search: [Google]
lying on your resume.jpg
37KB, 640x623px
What are some ways to lie on your resume such that you won't end up in a situation like this?
>>
>>1238470
buy some "forgive me, boss" knee pads and get to work
>>
File: 145786022766687s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
145786022766687s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>1238470
Just be smart and figure it out or be fired
>>
>>1238470

Lie about your experience in a field that is easy to learn w/ no professional training.

Research the industry and terminology...

After all this is done, you're basically qualified for the job anyway.
>>
>>1238499
>a field that is easy to learn w/ no professional training

McDonalds?
>>
>>1238503

Why would you lie about experience to work at Mcdonalds?
>>
>>1238470

Here's some ones I like:

> 100 years of experience (include past lives)

> personal friend of Jesus Christ (list John the Baptist as a reference)

> Have gone balls deep with no less than 7 women

> Invented tin foil
>>
>>1238494
Basically this, I was an accounting major in college and barely understood it then. But then I joined the navy as an officer and got out and got a job in accounting. Basically had to fudge alot of "freelance accounting" gigs to get hired but they mostly liked the military experience anyways.

Just got fired 6 months into the job because they felt my knowledge base was too low.

So if youre job is very vague like being a lawyer or accountant which takes alot of learned knowledge, I wouldn't recommend fudging your resume. Or do I like I did and prepare to get fired from your first job but atleast now I have actual experience.
>>
>>1238541
>this retard was a fucking officer in the Navy

God help us
>>
>>1238551
It literally takes going to college for 4 years to be a commissioned officer.

Seriously.
They put kids in with no experience in the military whatsoever, other than running around their college campus, to command people.
>>
>>1238554
I know mate I actually strongly considered apply after university

Thank christ I didn't do that

I would have to work with literal retards like this guy
>>1238541

>>1238541
>barely understood accounting in college
>fired from a fucking accounting job
>was in the military

God damn you must be a walking abortion
>>
>>1238470

Hope to god your Google-fu and Wikido is strong.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.