[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /biz/ can some of you who understand and use business and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: finance and economics.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
finance and economics.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
hey /biz/ can some of you who understand and use business and finance and economics explain it to me as well as you can and in general how it works and what causes things like recessions and downturns but also booms and expansions how do finance and economics work and how do businesses function, please help me /biz/ I really want to understand this stuff.
>>
>>1237734
It depends.
>>
bump

please help me /biz/ I really want to understand finance and business and how economics works and what causes them to run and what drives the economy and stuff please help me out /biz/ I really want to know and understand this stuff
>>
>>1237734

>please tell me in one medium long sentence what people take years to understand by studying

start with "economics for dummies" shit's not bad
>>
>>1237734
Please be trolling?

Why are you here then?

Do you even know what youre asking ?

Idiot.
>>
>>1237734
Recessions are caused by crony capitalism and not having single payer healthcare while the richest 1% get richer and richer
>>
Read a fucking book. If you've never been introduced to economic concepts, there's no way anyone here could introduce you to the details behind even simple things like Long run/short run aggregate supply, the multiplier effect, or structural versus cyclical unemployment.

Read an intro to econ book, then come back.
>>
Let me try.
You see Timmy, there's people who got money and they make politics, they own stuff and can even print money.
Then every once a while they throw some money from helicopters to people(because they are good), so the people try to catch some and after that they pull the nets and catch so many poor bastards in just one hit.

So Timmy better not be greedy, listen what daddy told you, and be a good goy. Greed is bad(for you).
>>
OP is trying to learn 3 subjects in 1 or 2 sentences it seems. its not that easy dickhead. Bachelor of Business (Economics and Finance) takes 4 yrs to complete not 2 minutes.

Btw, even if someone posted a full thesis you wouldnt understand a thing they were saying because it seems you know fuck nothing
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.