[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me find someone's IP Address...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: myw10.jpg (26KB, 310x232px) Image search: [Google]
myw10.jpg
26KB, 310x232px
Hello there.
Rarely visit 4chan, know you guys are good with the tech.

Got scammed out of my money on a phone app, 'Depop'. Was wondering if there is any way at all to find this bitch's IP Address or any other information to lead me to her identity. She's deleted her profile so I have no way of contacting her.

Help pls.
>>
Your fault for getting scammed
>>
>>1237685
Tell us more...
>>
>>1237685
Not your personal army, you dick sucking faggot. Go back to where you came from you redditshit.
>>
>>1237685
i have an app for you that can backtrace ip addresses and even geolocation info. it's $100 but if it doesn't find what you are looking for you get a full refund. only thing is you need to pay in bitcoins.
>>
>>1237685
>>1237685
Why are you asking this here?
>>
>>1237737
Wow anon
>>
>>1237685

Story?

Also what is Depop?

If you used PayPal they should be able to help you with this case.
>>
Depop? What is that and how did she scam you? Please be as specific as possible. For research purposes of course.

And just tell your credit card company or paypal and let them do their thing.
>>
>>1237737 < Don't pay this gypsie a cent anon.
>>1237685
ring your bank tell them what happened even if its embarrassing.
>>
>>1237685
How did you pay? Dispute the charge if you used a credit card, or try getting a refund if you used Paypal. They normally lean towards the side of the "buyers", which is you in this case.
>>
>>1238513
>Don't pay this gypsie a cent anon.
hey that's rude i'm just trying to help him
>>
>>1239162
Fucking bosnia at it again
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.