[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to network

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ray.liotta.goodfellas.laughing.jpg (196KB, 1600x1150px) Image search: [Google]
ray.liotta.goodfellas.laughing.jpg
196KB, 1600x1150px
Hey biz so i recently got a good gig at a country club with extremely wealthy members who are at the top of their companies or even owners. How can i network with them even thought theyre on a completely different socio economic level. im still in school majoring in accounting but going to switch to econ or finance once i transfer from cc.
im a valet btw

>pic related how i think members will react if i just ask them for a job
>>
>>1237337
This board can't help you with that. Try by remembering all their names and opportune chances to talk about anything, not just /biz/ness, I bet they go there to get away from work. If any of them gets kinda chummy find a way to discreetly throw in your major and any advice. Some of those higher up folks sometimes feel like wanting a protege or helping out a fellow economics oriented person on the right path. If you fuck this up or waste this chance, it isyour fault.
>>
>>1237342
thanks fellow bizraeli
part of my job is actually to remember their names we dont give out valet tickets we use their names to keep track of their cars
the only problem is i only see them for maybe a few minutes at most while im taking their car or getting it for them and not all members use valet some of them self park
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 593x1001px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 593x1001px
Tell them you know a guy in Alaska who wins massive % in forex and futures because if his mystical autism triangles! That will really impress them. Then refer them to me right here on this thread.
>>
>>1237337
Shameless self bump
I was thinking of maybe trying to take them to lunch but they eat at the country club for lunch when they are there and if they did accept idk if I could afford to take them to where they want to go
>>
>>1237337
get them cocaine they will like you for it
>>
>>1237811
I think the only members that do coke are the kids of members who are colleges aged
>>
>>1237337
beat them at a game of poker
>>
start a business. ask advice.
>>
>>1237531
Alaska autist spoted
>>
>>1237337
another shameless self bump
>>
Just fucking talk to them. If you're young enough to be in college they'll gladly give you advice. Older guys absolutely love taking younger guys under their wing.

The only hiccup would be that they might not wanna talk business while they're golfing. And I wouldn't come straight out of the gates with "hey mister how do i become rich like you". Get to know them on a first name basis at the very least before you start asking them questions like that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.