[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Trump Organization.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Las-Vegas-Trump-Hotel-8480.jpg (291KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Las-Vegas-Trump-Hotel-8480.jpg
291KB, 800x1200px
Hello,

I have an oral exam to sit in two days and I have chosen to present The Trump Organization. What can /biz/ tell me about the brand image, the activities and the marketing plan of this organization ?

Many thanks.
>>
>>1234630
really hope you are at some kind of trump school, otherwise u'll get laugh at. not because the dude is a failure but because liberals shitheads will probably be in charge of judging you.
>>
>>1234630
>Do my homework, /biz/
>>
>>1234634
Hi!
I am asking for a bit of a help, I am doing my research beside posting this on /biz/. I just wanted to know what regular browsers and posters on /biz/ would think about The Trump Organization.
>>
>>1234630
So I was looking for quality ties a few years ago. Simply asked for 100$ natural fiber like cotton wool or silk. No polyester b/c who wants to be wearing sewn up garbage bag threads.
Any way digging through the bargain bins and discount stores like Marshals. I found one brand that met my requirements for quality.
That brand was Trump.
Go figure. I thought the man was about money and would have shilled for the cheap polyester shit like everyone else.
Same price as every other tie in the stores just made of the good stuff.

Polyester, Not even good for tying a tourniquet with b/c the fiber slips.
>>
>>1234630

Youre gonna have to find your own sources for these, but they are the main points of interest:

Donald Trump is not a real estate company, he is not in the housing business, he is in the marketing business. I don't know how far you are in your exams, but basically any business 101 (porter or something similar)will tell you that defining the market or the company and the productT/service is where you start.

So trump is in the marketing business. He allows his brand to be placed on other people's buildings, this attracts value to the building and allows for certain builders to take larger risks on property because they have faith in the trump brand.

Trump is also in a more controversial market wish i guess at is core is called Entrepreneurship. At the basis of this is buying and selling companies, Trump has a long history of buying companies with large debt and trying radical approaches in clearing the company's name. The controversy stems from the fact that America's bankruptcy laws are by (e.g. European standards) very very lacks and that Trump can sell the company off, and let it go bankrupt without it being tied to his name (this is where the 'he went bankrupt four times' comes from, which although he technically didn't, comes very close).

Trump's customer base are contrary to popular belief, not very wealthy people. The building's trump targets are mostly upper middle class pricing or millionaires.
>>1234631
>>
>>1234630
if you wanna make a thesis on trump just note that he plans to file for bankruptcy for the 5th time.

this time on a massive global scale, the world should stop doing business with America at that point and turn it in to a 4th world shit hole
>>
File: laughing Shrek meme.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
laughing Shrek meme.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>1235062
Nice try, Bernie.
>>
>>1234630

Build a wall.
>>
>>1234630
their hotels have dank interiors
>>
trumpcoin
>>
>>1235019
Hello,
This is very interesting. Thanks for providing this answer, I shall take note of this and add it to my remarks in my interview. I am a bit afraid that it would be undermined due to Trump reputation following his nomination.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.