[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Amazon sellers out there?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (5KB, 377x134px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5KB, 377x134px
What the fuck is uo with refunds? This is the second time this has happened and they have given me no info on why the buyer refunded my item and I doubt I will even get it back. This is the third time this has happened and I don't think I got my products back from the first two times either. They just say it was refunded, the buyer keeps my shit, and I am left here wondering. So what the hell?
>>
not an amazon seller but i make 5 grand a month roughly through amazon refund fraud

didnt understand your question but all you literally have to do is ask them for a refund in the online chat(say you noticed that you havent received an item that shows as its already been delivered) and you will get some free money out of them which might solve your issue

dont go above 500
>>
>>1234385
Thanks m8
>>
>>1234385
explain that in more details.
you buy an item and then ask for a refund and they do? without requiring from you to return the item?
you got many different accounts or what?
>>
>>1234828
Yeah I'd like to know this as well. So just when it says your item has been delivered be like I don't see it anywhere and free shit? Or is there more to it than that?
>>
>>1234976
This is exactly how you do it, you've got it down. It isn't all that difficult, and if it is shipped from amazon, it gets covered by the a-z return policy bulllshit
>>
>>1234385

Eat shit
>>
>>1234828
>>1234976
Pretty much, yes. Amazon's refund policy is retardedly lenient.

They've basically adopted the position that it's easier to just believe whatever you say and let their computers look for patterns that show you're probably scamming them.

So for the first couple times you can literally open up a customer service chat, say "my 3DS wasn't in the box" and you'll have a new one on the way expedited in 5 minutes.

This ends up being bad for sellers sometimes, but Amazon also has the best customer service anywhere for those of us not abusing it.
>>
DO NOT put big items on FBA. That opens you up to this shit.

I have people try pull this on me as a merchant fulfilled seller, and just tell them they'll get a full refund when they return the item. Touch wood it has been fine so far.
>>
>>1234385
Does it have to be shipped and sols by amazon?

Or is just "sold by XXX and fulfilled by Amazon" fine?
>>
>>1235013
No way really? I put all my shit on FBA and they are worth $135 each so when someone refunds it hurts.

So if I ship them myself I don't open myself up to stuff like that?
>>
>>1235011
Also do you say "it wasn't in the box" or do you say "the box never came"?
>>
>>1234385
I have started a small organisation dedicated just for amazon A-Z refunds, we have the bank guy for new cards, another guy to push the merch to wholesale electronics shops. We literally make the best offer they cant refuse, cuz we get it all cost free, pretty much printing money, i hope it last as i heard amazon is fueled by investors, if you set everything up it all just makes sense. Amazon 7s literally the welfare of the internet.
>>
>>1235192
Why don't you just card it instead?

You're doing pretty much the same thing anyways.
>>
>>1235198
Well, carding is more costly, illegal, unnecessary even.
>>
>>1235211
This is illegal as it is anyway though.

Plus how does he get so many bank cards? They start to blacklist your CC after once or twice.

Pretty sure he's not getting them through legal means...
>>
>>1235192
What's a sure fire way to get a refund? Like what is your go to line to say to the customer service rep.

Also do you do it over the phone or on the chat window?
>>
>>1235214
You just say "it never came" or "it wasn't in the box". Then the Indian rep says "ok gord my frien i am crediting yiu with amount of item" That's it you autist

This is the laziest and least imaginative fraud possible.
>>
>>1235192

I hope you eat shit as well
>>
>>1235186

It protects you because you're not under the Amazon refund's policy so scammers usually avoid refunding for these
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.