[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

questions that don't need their own thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

>have a question that's probably simple as fuck to answer
>open this board and see a couple other threads with their own quick questions
your welcome

18 y/o choosing a first bank here, Is Ally trustworthy? all logic makes me think yes and there's alot of great reviews I've read of it, but I'm seeing tons of complaints from people it seems to have "stolen" from. who's full of shit an who isn't? does anyone here use Ally?
wat do?
>>
All checking accounts in the US are insured by the FDIC up to $250k.

I'm sure your $672.50 will be safe with fucking Ally Bank (which I've heard of)
>>
Alright my question.

What sources do you guys use for reports, economic calendar, stock updates & anything market related. (interested in EURONEXTT stock, america is fucked)
>>
Is anyone here a data or business analyst? Do you like the job and would you recommend it?
>>
Looking to transfer to a good college for finance after getting my associate's degree next year. I am living in SF right now, but I'm not at all against moving out of mom's basement.

Currently 3.42 gpa, white male, and "low income" (filed for 12k this year).
>>
which bitcoin faucet website pays the most per captcha solved?
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 320x240px
Financial dumbshit here.

I have a 401k with my company that my employer also contributes to. I never intended to retire with this company or keep this account. I am planning on closing the account and using the money for a big move. Now, so I get to keep what my employer contributed to this account if I leave the company and close the account?
>>
>>1235209

You may have an obligatory number of years in witch you will need to get the account untouched to get all benefits.
If not, what your employer contributed is yours.

If you only want to redraw money but are not leaving the company, keep it open, your employer will not be notify of your redraw and continue contributing.

(may differ from locations, i'm talking first world countries in general)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.