[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (187KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187KB, 760x596px
Give me one reason I shouldn't put all my savings into AMD. It literally can fail. There are three things that can happen.

1. It recovers, and the stock goes to nvidia levels, which is a 1000% increase.

2. It goes bankrupt and anti-monopoly laws forces some other company to buy it, which would double the price, and triple the value.

3. ^^Point two, but Without the bankruptcy.

4. Nothing happens, it just sits here, barely keeping it debt under control.
>>
Literally not a bad bet actually, there's much worse ways to invest. I can see this being similar to just putting all your savings into s&p, just at a higher risk level.
>>
Same logic I had. Might get a couple hundred more shares / some LEAPs. I'm looking for a strong 2017 with Zen
>>
File: 1426366136248.jpg (148KB, 683x720px) Image search: [Google]
1426366136248.jpg
148KB, 683x720px
>>1233842
>>1233850
>>1233890
You are both retarded. AMD is bankrupt because most of their RND has been sold. They no longer own alot of the patents that they developed for their processors. They're shrinking while trying to find a leg to stand on, and they have nothing innovative that they're working on. They're buried in debt and the stock has no dividend. You are fools if you buy them. You will lose your money when you are unable to sell.
>>
>>1233842
They may get bought out, but it would probably be from much lower stock price levels. And if they have a lot of debt at that time, the buyout price may not be a huge multiple as you are expecting.
>>
>>1233979
All they need to do is leach a bit off of Intel's server dominance. You also forget their efforts in VR - with that being said, of course this remains a speculative stock, not a wealth preservation/growth one
>>
>>1233842
>all my savings
That's called gambling.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.