[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where does your money go after you die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1462218591139.jpg (40KB, 440x587px) Image search: [Google]
1462218591139.jpg
40KB, 440x587px
where does your money go after you die?
>>
>>1231541
The Jews, because I'm unable to protect it
>>
>>1231541
I'll have it buried with me so that I can go to rich people heaven.
>>
To whoever killed me in battle. Isn't that how it always works?
>>
>>1231541
my parents and little nephews i guess.
>>
It goes to Money Heaven where Jesus will use it to buy himself a new pair of Birkenstocks.
>>
>>1231541

To my wife and her son.
>>
>>1232008
spoken like a true cuck
>>
To uncle stupid.
>>
File: Mntneer Big 12.jpg (34KB, 756x461px)
Mntneer Big 12.jpg
34KB, 756x461px
>>1231541
to the WVU Foundation College of Business and Economics, Division of Accounting, so they can offer a scholarship in my name.
>>
>>1232008
>her son
oh god
>>
Money is a social construct, your death is real.
>>
>>1231541
To your estate. Then the estate is divided up based on several different laws.
>>
The state because of inheritance tax.

>mfw people live in dogshit states that have inheritance tax
>mfw people who die in car crashes pay fines to the state and not their family
Literal robbery, don't even have a face for this.
>>
It goes to Heaven if you earned it the honest way, or to Hell if you earned it by cheating.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.