[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello. Is there anyone that can sell me 0.01 Bitcoin? I can send

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: bit.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
bit.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
Hello. Is there anyone that can sell me 0.01 Bitcoin? I can send money via paypal.
>>
how to know you dont send it from a hacked paypal account?
>>
>>1228755
To be honest,im retarded from paypal and new to bitcoin and can't even buy bitcoin on localbitcoins.com becauze i dont know how to do that,so I'm pretty sure that i dont know how to hack either lol
>>
File: goldbergrangers.jpg (104KB, 564x457px) Image search: [Google]
goldbergrangers.jpg
104KB, 564x457px
>tfw decide to see what all this hubbub about bitcoin is all about.
>get my first ever wallet program
>use some shitty faucet to make 1 cent after around an hour plus of doing captcha
>this is how people make internet money
>>
There are better payment processors other than paypal who accepts bitcoin.
>>
>>1228755
exhibit a: why btc will crush paypal
>>
>>1228746
i have sent 0.01 bitcoin yesterday to not op it's still unconfirmed... :S
bitcoin is such a fucking pain in the ass.
>>
>>1228746
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>1228856
but m-muh ponzi
>>
>>1228915
every transaction you do on the banking system is uncomfirmed for months, yet i don't see any of you plebs complaining

you can buy steam games instantly, it all depends if you want to trust 0 conf transactions or not
>>
>>1229438
>every transaction you do on the banking system is uncomfirmed for months
bullshit it goes through in about 2 days instantly between domestic accounts.
>>
No

>tfw bought at 400
>tfw it almost instantly tanked to 250+/-
>tfw randomly check prices today after not even thinking about it for months
>tfw you sell everything and get out with a profit

I don't feel like such a moron anymore. Never putting money into something I don't understand again.
>>
>>1229570
It's cool bro nobody understands what drives the price. Its arbitrary as hell.
>>
Where do you live, OP? I can sell you BTC in person.
>>
>>1228915
i just did my first double spend.
i couldn't wait for the shit to go through i waited 3 days.
>>
>>1230870

Thats not a double spend.

Bump up your fee just a little bit next time
>>
>>1228746
inb4 idiots get scammed.

Got paypal and refund, got Bitcoin.

Yeah no
>>
>>1231550
i don't get it, if you spend the paypal balance before sending bitcoin how does paypal refund him?
>>
>>1231525
it was a doubles spend i removed the pending transaction and spent the same coins twice with higher priority so when the first one gets processed in a month or so it turns out to be a bad check.
>>
>>1231610
He can claim that the other merchant didn't uphold his part so Paypal will take it back this those can be overcome if he the one asking for bitcoin pays the money with the 'Friends&Family' as you see as people selling accounts they ask you to do F&F to avoid this.

tl;dr Loop holes
>>
>>1231622
>the other merchant
what? how could he claim anything about that?
the way i see is you receive funds you withdraw or send to your other paypal account as non-refundable and then send him bitcoins. there is no way he can manage a refund. he can fuck your account but then you just reg an other one.
>>
>>1231680
This is why PayPal is retarded
>>
>>1228746
Sent ;)
>>
>>1231680
This is why Bitcoin is retarded
>>
>>1231914
>>1232035
you two get a room
>>
>>1228856
>>1229434
More like why mainstream consumers will never use it. No buyer protection.
>>
>>1231914
>>1232035
>>1232044
funniest thing about it paypal could solve this issue. they are a trusted mediator already. if they accepted bitcoin and waited for 6 confirmations before they allow it to be spent they could solve all the problems present. of course the usual paypal scams would still go.
>>
File: fukbtc.jpg (113KB, 1404x936px) Image search: [Google]
fukbtc.jpg
113KB, 1404x936px
>>1228746

1FuCKyoUet16sGvR1YfEyXXGfuBAnwGGKo
>>
get on localbitcoins, and verify your identity.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.