[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autism Triangle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1462210688798.jpg (99KB, 593x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1462210688798.jpg
99KB, 593x1001px
Could somebody help explain or reveal the name of the "autism triangle"? I understand it is a trend but would like to know what it is exactly and what the formal name for it is.
Thanks
>>
bump, can somebody answer this?
>>
>>1227868
It appears to predict the rise and fall of prices by continuing an existing patter of high rises and sharp falls or low rises and low falls.
>>
>>1228100
i'm afraid you have to have autism to understand it. the rumor is that alot of people on 4chan is autistic and they keep things like the Autism triangle secret. they know what it is but might come in this thread spewing a bunch of other bullshit just to throw you off of the autism triangle. this helps keep the autism secrets secret. HINT HINT.. the all seeing eye.. illuminate?? thats all i can say...
>>
>>1227868
You must first construct a dwelling in Alaska made entirely of dirt. Only then will you be allowed to enter into the Holy Mysteries of the Autism Triangle.
>>
>>1228141
im calling bullshit... that seems unreasonable...
>>
>>1227868
It occurs repeatedly in stocks that degrade over time. The spike of the triangle comes from each new crop of buyers riding the pump to imagined riches, before crashing to an even lower level.
Check out charts of pretty much any stock shilled in the Robin Hood thread, if you want visual aids.
>>
>>1227868
It's just a geometric pattern arising in your brain when you stare at random shit for too long, and only when you are autistic, hence the name. It allows you to pretend you know what you are doing with a demo account on an imageboard, so you can pretend you are a big trader and people give you money. Until you get margin called, iin which case you sign up for another demo account and start over until you get bored (which is never since autism)
The wedge technical pattern is when you have 3 highs and 3 lows aligned to form a triangle, in thay case you are supposed to wait for a 4th low or max forming outside of it, wait until price retests the breakout and the you get in with a trailing stop.

Or so i have heard since i'm too busy making money with actual quantitative models and laughing at you
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.