[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /biz/ please please please help me out here I really want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

hey /biz/ please please please help me out here I really want to learn and understand business and finance and economics and how things like stock markets and markets and economies and trade and production and distribution of goods and how companies trade with each other and how they work please help me /biz/ I really want to understand these things especially everything there is to know about economics and economies and how they work how they do good and function well and expand and boom but also collapse and falter and shrink and fall apart all together like in 2008/2009 when the great recession hit and it was nothing like the world has ever seen and the economy was down under for a while and millions lost their homes and jobs and stocks dropped 30% and banks went out of business and many things financially and economically collapsed all together please help me /biz/ I really want to understand these things please explain it to me and teach me all you can
>>
>>1227654
Just watch The Wolf of Wallstreet and The Big Short and you will pretty much know everything there is about finance. Watching these two movies could save people 4 years of school. Trust me im an IB.
>>
File: 9egs9iL.jpg (15KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
9egs9iL.jpg
15KB, 447x444px
>mfw I leave for over a month, and pop back in and this guy's still at it..
>>
>>1227694
kek
>>
>>1227731
LOL

I had forgotten about this kid

jesus christ
>>
>>1227654
>this copypasta again
>>
>>1227731
A month? This guy has been at it for at least a few months. I honestly think he has psychological or mental issues. Even trolls are not this persistent. At least that bitcoin guy who spams day in an day out has some financial incentive to do so (although he doen't realize he is alienating anyone who might buy). I understand that motivation however misguided it is. This guy? I don't get it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.