[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a civilization be structured and self maintained without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Can a civilization be structured and self maintained without a tax system. (Free market rules, what is needed would be paid for by whoever needs it)
>>
>>1225417
Mad max.
>>
no. but you should definitely be able to elect where your tax money goes.
>>
are you retarded? The good thing about taxes is that the costs gets absorbed by everyone but everyone will benefit of it at least sometime. I honestly dont know why the fuck is everybody against it.
>>
>>1225417
No.

Paying for national defense only when you need it is not going to end well.
>>
>>1225899
the problem isnt taxes, it's exorbitant taxes going to retarded shit that doesnt help anyone like subsidizing companies for hiring Mexicans or paying out the ass for union built government buildings because teamsters put a law in place that a certain amount of official work has to be union. This isnt all or nothing. Those are two examples in a sea of planned inefficiencies
>>
>>1225417
Wtf do you mean free market rules?

Current day understanding of the term?

Or adam smith / karl marx era where they understood that the rentier class like banks and land owners ahould be taxed to the hilt and actual labor and capital that produced things should be left alone?

Boy - you better nut up on your basic econ before coming to /biz/ with that neoliberal garbage
>>
>>1225417
>Can a civilization be structured and self maintained without a tax system?

Judging from the fact that all past and present civilization has required the collection of tax I would say no, it's not possible.
>>
>>1225949
1. It was a question you fucking apple jon. 2. You probably don't even know how the tax system works. Income tax is a rent tax as citizens for use if there property. Under the laws of the Roman Cult aka the Vatican. We pay taxes because of the "trading with the enemy act" before wwii. Funds for war and public service are funded in several other ways and the amount of funds our government gets of natural resources is more than profit.
Don't act like you know everything hollowhead
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.