[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High Quality Fake Goods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

anyone know where to buy hq fake goods? I know of aliexpress but unsure of the quality
>>
shits illegal you fucking cock. Your stealing from MK and that's not cool... Damn bro the nigger's got kids.
>>
Most of the high quality "fakes" are actually the same China made shit pulled directly off the production line
>>
>>1225410
Go on vacation to Hong Kong. Many imitation goods are sold openly as "engineering samples" to show that quality a factory can produce. Just go to the street markets in Kowloon.

Find one that is a high enough quality, and negotiate a price for a shipping container full.
>>
File: 1350086802680.jpg (60KB, 348x450px) Image search: [Google]
1350086802680.jpg
60KB, 348x450px
>>1225410
>>
nigger head to China, there look for fake markets, literal huge buildings all filled with many chinese merchants selling very convincing fake items for pennies. You just have to bargain cause, and im not making this up, you can lower the prices they originally offer you to like 2 or 3 dollars, or lower. Again im not exagerating. Taking them to the us its a different story but the oportuinites are there
>>
>>1225410
You're going to have to be really careful when doing this, especially if ordering off a mainstream site like ali. Not only do you risk getting arrested and having your shipment seized or destroyed, but you're also risking the chink manufacturer's factory and lively hood as well.
>>
>>1225410
Can anyone tell me why these handbags go for $5k+?
>>
>>1225948
Sure. If you tell me why Air Yeezy Red October shoes were going for the same.

Thats actually a rhetorical question. The answer is because people are stupid.
>>
>>1225948
good product witg better advertising
>>
>>1225587
Lol no. Kowloon shit is shit.

He needs to go to Guangzhou and with good connection get into the good fake stuff.
I went there to buy a 30k€ tent and the manager took me to one of those secret places that you can't get into by yourself.

Anyways, it's retarded because buying fake shit is illegal and he will land in jail.
>>
>>1226077
buying fake shit for yourself is legal, buying fake shit and selling it though is another story
>>
>>1225410
bad business to get into, if you get caught and you will, eventually, those big brand law suits.

inb jail op.
>>
Fakes sold in USA are Organized Crime (Nigerians) and your fucking retarded if you don't think a percentage of the profit goes to some Muslim head chopper.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.