[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Job Help Please Help and God Bless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: 1462068018423.jpg (61KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
1462068018423.jpg
61KB, 600x596px
Hey /biz/ I wanted to get your opinion on what job I should aim for I'm 18
Here are my skills and experience.
1.Web Development; I know PHP, HTML, CSS, MYSQL and I'm learning Java Development for Web and Desktop Applications
2.I have good business sense and haved studied business as a hobby since I was 13
3.I have work experience in the IT industry and have developed several websites and desktop applications for lawyers, realtors, and a healthcare company
4.I graduated school at 16 and I fought cancer when I was 12 I was diagnosed with ALL(Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia) and had treatment for 2 1/2 years I attended school while I was sick and did summer school just to do more work and did extra business electives -they were pointless but worth it
So what job could I get and ask me questions.
>>
>>1224378
Damn you're a badass. I mean that non-ironically.
>>
File: 1461726526101.jpg (49KB, 480x420px) Image search: [Google]
1461726526101.jpg
49KB, 480x420px
>>1224386
>non-ironically
so any tips or just insults m8
>>
>>1224398
He wasnt insulting you bro.
>>
>>1224378
Sound like web development is a strong field you're in so go forth with that. If you are not satisfied with that or whatever get a business degree.

Question: what kind of friends do you surround yourself with?
>>
>>1224517
web dev as business was possible like 10-15 years ago
>>
File: evil.jpg (115KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
evil.jpg
115KB, 640x640px
>>1224517
I don't have many friends at all
>>
File: tR92P7B.jpg (217KB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
tR92P7B.jpg
217KB, 1750x2500px
>>1224564
that is not true alot of companies need applications to run there businesses and need CMS(Content Management Systems) and CRM(Customer Relations Management) programs and companies will pay up to 25K for a program just to make more business and I've seen and written programs that save the company hours of time I remember a trucking company who used two separate programs to finish one claim on a trucking job took 15 minutes a claim wrote a program now takes 3 minutes and they could fire two dickhead assistants
>>
File: scoob.jpg (39KB, 640x470px) Image search: [Google]
scoob.jpg
39KB, 640x470px
>>1224517
btw a funny thing about friends I was introduced to 4chan by this kid at my school and he would go around telling everybody that he could hack and code apparently he told this guy he could build desktop applications that could communicate with a database so the guy hired him. I didn't know about it for a month then he came to me and asked me to write him a program and stated it was for insurance or something. I said I have enough things to do and he got mad about it and said if I didn't write the program we won't be friends anymore. well I didn't write the program and then it turned out his dad was a IT and that he was getting paid every week for writing the program by one of his dads clients and he had nothing to show the client they fired his dad and he came to schoo with a black eye
>>
File: 1461812876661.jpg (17KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1461812876661.jpg
17KB, 480x336px
>>1224517
then I had this one chick she was pretty hot and she was asking for me to fix her laptop and said if I didn't fix it that she wouldn't talk to me anymore or be my friend anymore if I didn't do it I got mad at here because she was texting me scriptures from the bible for no reason and telling me that I need to go to church with her to be here boyfriend. long story short I DOXed here found here mom and explained everything to her and met her mom at a starbucks just to talk to her for the fun of it I told her mom about me and she was very mad that her daughter was contacting me knowing I didn't have any friends trying to abuse me but I wasn't falling for it. turned out her mom was going to buy her a brand new car for her 18th bday they took it away from her TOP KEK
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.