[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canada thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Canada-gold-reserves-zero.jpg (38KB, 620x323px) Image search: [Google]
Canada-gold-reserves-zero.jpg
38KB, 620x323px
Is the canadian economy crumbling? Is it time to sell all my shares because the end is nigh?
>>
File: 1445539269129.jpg (32KB, 499x333px) Image search: [Google]
1445539269129.jpg
32KB, 499x333px
yes sell everything and go underground, End times are coming
>>
Why sell now? Worst timing ever. Now is the time to buy or hold.
>>
A lot of events around the world happening

Wait for China, oil in Saudi and OPEC and the tech sector to make moves

When one of those dominoes fall it'll affect canada
>>
just wait it out retard. the money you put in stocks should be considered gone the moment you invest so you mine as well ride it out
>>
>>1222893
You should def sell your real estate. That's for sure. The housing bubble will burst soon.
>>
This kills my stock dividends, but it makes it great for buying more Canadian stock.
>>
I bought a bunch of bombardier stock at $2.02 on Wednesday and it fell to $1.78 on Friday but bounced back to $1.89 at the close. How fucked am I come Monday? Right now I'm down ($48) and just hoping to hold until it gets to at least $2.10.
>>
>>1223853
If you're making $400 investments, you're pretty fucked.
>>
>>1222893
China slowdown = Canada slowdown. Sad to say but we're mostly a resource exporting banana country (and I work in tech - its a joke). The most valuable resource produced in Canada are slapped together wooden houses on lots in major cities.
>>
>>1222893
get a labor job. solid hours, good pay. go to school in the evenings.
>>
The TSX is undervalued, it will probably be ~16,000 by the end of the year
>>
>>1223853
I would have bought more when it dipped
>>
>>1224470

Yeah, this. Lots of value since the TSX has been hammered and unloved for years.

The US markets on the other hand are extremely over-valued and with QE coming to an end, they will be flat-lining for years to come.
>>
>>1223853
Stock will probably go up. They're making like a 150 plane deal with Delta airlines rn
>>
>>1223929
He's also buying stock in a company that's already failed multiple times and is counting on yet another govt bailout to keep their asses afloat.
>>
>>1224893

Yes, and buying single stocks is far too risky and volatile unless you like gambling or have insider knowledge.
>>
>>1224893
Kek sounds like it's going to rally based off this comment 2bh
>>
>>1223853
>Buying Bombardier
>Not CNR
Them nice dividends and the security in knowing that Bill Gates is a huge share holder.
>>
>>1223853
You sound like a friend of mine
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.