[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/power thread/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1384889402082.jpg (105KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1384889402082.jpg
105KB, 350x350px
So I just became powerful, how do I use my power to rule the world?
>>
>>1222238
Kill Jews
>>
>>1222242
>Kill Jews
Done, given time all Jews will die.

What should I do next?
>>
nothing else is needed but thanks
>>
File: 1459551867493.jpg (41KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1459551867493.jpg
41KB, 600x450px
>>1222238
Select the most jaded children from broken homes.
Offer them power.
Push them all through a grueling selection process which they can opt out of at any time.
Idoctrinate & train those who pass selection (those who fail become specially placed informants for you with extremely modest, all-expenses-paid lifestyles so they never worry for food, shelter or certain creature comforts; you move them about the world as you like just to have loyal observers etc everywhere).
Form an elite personal guard composed of those who complete all training & accomplish one final solo mission.
Solo mission is actually a suicide mission.
Joking it was only FTX; good job detonating the bomb & proving your commitment!
You now have crack personal brigade-sized unit of the planet's bestest soldiers evar.
>>
>>1222238
Raise the taxes of the common folk. The iron maiden for those who can't pay
>>
>>1222238

are you Jewish? if yes then congrats, soon you will receive a letter from the secret society that rules the world asking you to join.

not Jewish? good luck with you "power" lmfao
>>
>>1222317
how can I ensure loyalty?

>>1222361
the jews are no more, since >>1222257, we are at a different era now
>>
>>1222366
The selection process at the beginning is designed to weed out anyone who's NOT loyal & determined; it's easy to keep people who are, by nature, loyal by reciprocating this loyalty even modestly through a variety of vectors:
>respect -- treat as your equals but superior to all others
>reward -- provide prizes for those who truly & effectively strive to serve you best, especially those who accomplish outstanding success in their missions and those who expose & capture traitors
>resources -- supply them so that they never want for shelter, food or ammunition
>reproduction -- provide lovers, mates and, eventually, children; using these families as hostages in gilded cages ensures loyalty
>redemption -- punish disloyalty, but instead of putting the worst to death, place them in the black brigade: a special suicide mission task force which *might* survive and thereby redeem themselves in your eyes; always provide a way back to your paternal favor, albeit at some price commensurate with the level of betrayal

Above all, special MK-Ultra-style conditioning of select fanatics ought to to really lock them into order, along with the promise of tantalizing rewards for turning in traitors.
>>
>>1222238
remove islam as a religion, make them secular, kill all imams.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.