[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oil Discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: comfy.jpg (365KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
365KB, 750x725px
I'm all in DWTI.

What do you fags think about oil markets? Where is oil headed short term, long term, etc..

Any UWTI bagholders here?
>>
>>1222198
ive been in uwti for a couple of months now
the position is up about 25% to date
and im anticipating around 200% more gains
when i've already missed 200% gains

what's moving oil is the same thing moving all the commodities: the dollar and the cycle of interest rates.
>>
I won't make any moves until something happens with Saudi

I'm all in long for SRAQU and waiting for Mark Papa to make a merger (which can be as long as 2 years)

A lot of upside in that stock with very little downside if you have the patience
>>
I've got about 5000 euro in SDRL. It has been going up and down like fuck over this year I've had stock in it.
I went in with a plan to hold on to it for at least 2 years so let's see where the oil price goes.
>>
>>1222207
Are they in danger of bankruptcy at all?
>>
>>1222220
Debt/equity ratio of 1,17 but that has been improving. They have lots of risk but John Fredriksen sold stakes in Marine Harvest and it he has bought a shitload of stock in SDRL and he is organizing its debt.
It all boils down to if people are going to drill for oil from the deep sea in the future. Of that I am certain that yes. Low production costs per barrel but high investment cost. We will see consolidation and lots of troubles but I will keep holding the stock until SDRL goes bankrupt or they are in the clear.
>>
My interest in oil comes from future employment. If I get hired it's 120k starting.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.