[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going long on MSFT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Anyone buy MSFT after the dip this week? I just got in at 49.78, gonna hold it for a couple/few years as their cloud offering gains market share
>>
>>1222118
It was this price in the 90's, dude. I love msft, but this is as good as it gets.
>>
i have restrictions due to where i work but in a month when i can get a position im going long. 5+ year horizon might just do it in my IRA if i still have some cash buying power. and then i'd consider opening a separate 1 - 2 year horizon position as well. im very bullish on MSFT long term and medium term.
>>
>>1222125

idk man, they're pushing everything to the cloud now. ease of access will grant them a bigger market share in the coming years when their platform unifies a bit more
>>
>>1222144
Ok, have fun. Not my money, and again... I really do love the company.

>t. actual windows phone user
>>
>>1222153
Are windows phones ok? I've never really encountered anyone who used one before.
>>
>>1222118
Hey man, I can see it going higher but do you really want to get in with those kinds of valuations? There's still a lot of downside potential.
>>
>>1222118
>long microchode

no thnx famalam

GO LONG BTC
>>
>>1222118
you got in to early brah, its gonna fall to about $40
>>
>>1222558
>>>1222118 (OP)
>you got in to early brah, its gonna fall to about $40
$24 million dollar stock and ETF hedge fund manager, I can confirm.

Detrimental news and a bear market will continue pushing the stock down.
>>
>>1222695
>24 million AUM

lmao
>>
>>1222754
>>>1222695 (You)
>>24 million AUM
>lmao
Screen cap this pleb
>>
>>1222764
are you ok buddy?
>>
MS are a joke, they shuffle money around to make it look like new products are successful, when they fail at everything try recently.

When they have a new product that looks successful it's because they hurled huge amounts of money at it, as soon as they stop propping it up it usually implodes. The only way they can succeed at anything is to use their wealth to drive out other companies of a certain market and hold a monopoly.

They won't die or anything but the new ceo hype will wear off and people will realize it's the same microsoft that was $30 or so.
>>
>>1222545
as smartphones, yes, but nobody develops anything for them anymore. From the top of my head, my sister used to have one and always complaimed how instagram was a few versions old compared to the ios version. They are dead as a product and the few people who I know owned one already switched to ether ios or android.
>>
File: 1461726526101.jpg (49KB, 480x420px) Image search: [Google]
1461726526101.jpg
49KB, 480x420px
>>1222144
as someone experienced in Tech and Programming there are so many service for and I'm sure Microsoft will have it so bad that IT people will keep there customers away from it they have some good things out there but really and truly they make money off of SQL Server licensing and some on start ups
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.