[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sending money to poor people #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_8001.jpg (610KB, 1600x1023px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8001.jpg
610KB, 1600x1023px
Ok so he got back to me today. I've sent him 40SEK which is about half a months pay for him. Just to see if he can receive. I have asked that he sends a Webcam photo with my name and today's date on it.
>you're getting scammed
Maybe. Let's see. If we see a dark skinned dude with a note and my name we will know. If not I can't send more money. Either way I lost near to nothing and even if it's some some kid he could use it to help fund a vidyagame. Which is fine.

Posting our correspondence.
>>
File: IMG_20160429_084357.jpg (106KB, 720x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160429_084357.jpg
106KB, 720x682px
Damn.
Well I'm not gonna waste anyone's time. It was fake.

But the quest continues!
How to find poor people on line?
>>
>>1221318
Idiot
>>
Why look for poor people online? Just go to Malmö and you'll find all the freeloading niggers you could ever dream of.
>>
>>1221310

God you're a fucking idiot Swede too wrapped up in helping the third world. Get a real job and worry about the issues at home, like the third world immigrants who have decided to show up on your doorstep and turn Malmö and Gothenburg into crime-ridden shitholes.

Enabler.
>>
>>1221310
Why not just use kiva for microloans?
>>
>>1221318
This is what I was talking about in the previous thread >>1221335

Also, why the hell did you make another thread?

The only way I can see your plan working out is going yourself to some 3rd world poor country, finding people there, making sure that they are legit, honest people (would probably require you to spend at least a day or two with them). Then setting up a system to send them money as I doubt they would be able to do that themselves.

All in all, it seems too bothersome to pull off.
>>
File: IMG_20160429_100037.jpg (101KB, 720x698px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160429_100037.jpg
101KB, 720x698px
>>1221376
Sorry I assumed it wasn't up. Browse /int/ too much. Fast board.
Yeah finding poor people is hard.
>>1221361
It's far more complicated than that. Concerning the immigrants.
>>1221358
They spend inefficiently. Also they're assholes. Who the fuck would throw handgrenades at people in a place where you get free housing and everything you need to live?
Certainly not good people.
Encouraging a personal connection to charity may change swedes perception. If I could manage to do it at low effort. So the traveling down there just doesn't work. The sums people here give are pitiful compared to what they could give. And that's just considering the people who do give.
>>1221348
No I'm not an idiot for being fully aware of the potential of him being a scammer. I agree that I was practically sure he was a scammer when he decided on PayPal but the small chance that he wasn't was worth it.

At least I got another person looking for people now.
Really anyone below the poverty line can be helped easily if you can just reach them. But I don't wanna send to people who live under a government which could support them but doesn't.
>>
A swede literally got cucked in front of our eyes.

>>1221364
but do this
>>
>>1221437
>>1221364
Didn't know that existed. Will do.
>>
>>1221310
Fuck's sake Sweden.
>>
>>1221318
>How to find poor people on line?
Look in /biz/ or on gofundme.

Alternatively, you could just give it to me. I guarantee I'm not a scammer; I'm not pretending to be poor when I'm not. I just want free money.
>>
why not just blow refugees in your own country instead of looking for them online , Sven?
>>
>>1221310
Hey Swedish guy, you still here?

I'm a poor man here so please contact me through
[email protected]
There is something I need your help. Why I haven't seen this thread earlier.
>>
File: Danmark V Sverige.jpg (377KB, 1317x960px) Image search: [Google]
Danmark V Sverige.jpg
377KB, 1317x960px
>>1221395
Hey Swedish guy, you still here?

I'm a poor man here so please contact me through
[email protected]
There is something I need your help. Why I haven't seen this thread earlier.
>>
>>1221318
Send him more money so he can return it
>>
>>1221395

don't take risks just to risk YOU FUCKING IDIOT LOLLL
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.