[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys make side cash? Ok im probably the millionth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: reallllll.jpg (212KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
reallllll.jpg
212KB, 1600x1200px
How do you guys make side cash?

Ok im probably the millionth person to ask this, and i dont see a SQTDTOT.
>>
Investments were my side cash for a long while. Now it's my main cash.
>>
Rentals, Franchises, Car Wash, Laundromat, Dry Cleaner, Night club. whatever works for you
>>
>>1219976
Referee sports
>>
>>1219976
i get them from dividends and high interest loans
>>
I used to sell pirated movies and music to co-workers. But now a days even retarded 50 year olds know how to torrent. Sold albums for $5 and DVDs for $7. Made about $200 extra a month.

While I was in Uni I fixed people's computers. I basically got paid $20 to run CCleaner and a Malware scan. If that didn't fix anything I just rebooted it to factory state and told them everything was lost in a virus removal and to not be retarded again.
>>
>>1219993
>Rentals
Liability

>Franchises
Liability

>Car Wash
Liability

>Laundromat
Liability

>Dry Cleaner
Liability

>Night Club
Liability

These are careers/businesses, not side money.
>>
>>1220428
Awesome business man, what program did you use to put the movies you torrented on a readable dvd that works on dvd players? I used convertxtodvd 5 in the past, didnt know if it went to shit or not
>>
referee suckers to sports betting or similar cancer, watch those dolla dolla bills flush in niggaaaa ;D
>>
>>1219976
Waiting tables on the weekend atm

>>1220431
These are careers/businesses if you make them to be. If he's paying someone to manage them, and he's making a profit, its an asset, and passive income.
>>
>>1219976
So I have a small portfolio of multi families (also 2 mobile home aprks - small ones0 and a morel

For "side cash" (still have a day job unrelated to any of this) I got my realty licence and I use it so that when my marketing brings me deals I have no interest in I can get them under cotnract and wholesale them to other investors.
>>
>>1220428
>I used to sell pirated movies and music to co-workers. But now a days even retarded 50 year olds know how to torrent. Sold albums for $5 and DVDs for $7. Made about $200 extra a month.
>While I was in Uni I fixed people's computers. I basically got paid $20 to run CCleaner and a Malware scan. If that didn't fix anything I just rebooted it to factory state and told them everything was lost in a virus removal and to not be retarded again.

>>
These are careers/businesses, not side money.

well other OP pointed out that you can have someone else manage the assets so you're making money while you sleep but I kind of have a feeling that if your idea of "side money" is earning beer money selling burned dvd's that you might not be ready for the adult world of "side money"

IMO side money isn't just low work , its any money I earn when I'm not at the job I'm required to be at just to pay bills - in my case since my goal is 250k a year passive It doesnt make sense to leave my job even if I make enough money from my other investment vehicles to make me technically "finan cially independant"

You'll get their one day sport - just have to have reality kick your teeth in for a decade or so.
>>
>>1220932

>paying somebody to run your business
>making a profit and passive income

Pick 1. Unless you got hundreds of chains or a 100+ million dollar business, you aren't going to hire somebody to do the work AND make money for yourself.
>>
>>1220994
My motel cash flows 80% of the time (and 75% of the income goes back out to pay wages and keep the lights on)

I have to self manage my duplexes and quad's but I have an 8 unit apartment building and I pay the company managing a larger building down the street to handle mine - they take 10% of rents monthly and I still cashflow 15 dollars a month per door (and I've gained equity + the property has appreciated in the years i've held)

I think you're a failure at life and you're lazy and you just want to be able to blame the world for your problems so you specifically look for evidence that backs up this predetermined "woah is me" outlook

and thats fine, i'll take 30% of your income indefinitely as rent - losers like you make other people rich.
>>
>>1221016
cash flow 150 dollars per door*
>>
>>1220994
it's called managers. they take 10% and do all the work. you just collect.
>>
File: no .png (152KB, 298x309px) Image search: [Google]
no .png
152KB, 298x309px
>Ctrl + F "Sucking Dicks"

Fuck you all
>>
Slicethepie dot com is a website where u write reviews and paid like 20 cents a piece. Theres also internet survey's. U can make 10 bucks in like 3 hours. For people who have no life or 10 bucks short of prison bail.
>>
File: 1452383503979.png (128KB, 252x289px) Image search: [Google]
1452383503979.png
128KB, 252x289px
>>1221219
OP asked "how do you" not "how can I" dumbshit newfag. I bet you do suck dicks.
>>
>>1220428
>If that didn't fix anything I just rebooted it to factory state and told them everything was lost in a virus removal and to not be retarded again.

You are fucking scum.

When I was like 13 years old, some fucktarded incompetent computer "tech" did that, and I lost the first ever little games I programmed.

Fuck you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.