[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much of a building can I own with one million down payment.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (91KB, 800x446px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 800x446px
How much of a building can I own with one million down payment.
>>
>>1219756
wtf do you mean? If you want the most space I guess a warehouse will allow you to own the most square footage for your money.

People don't ask these questions whenever they're looking for purchasing real estate, as this isn't a metric that correlates to producing income from the property.
>>
Do you have the million with you in cash? I know lots of places for sale what's your address I'll be right over
>>
>>1219756
Depends on your income
>>
>I'll just buy the biggest building I can and make money by selling the space as apartments or something. I don't know, man
>rips bong
>attaches lambo pic
>>
>>1219756
Well, you might be able, and I really stress might. You could get anywhere between 7-9 million depending on your income as well.

Most banks that do residential loans wont touch a loan like this because you are not an established company with a track record of income.

Your best bet would be to get a bridge loan that would cover 60-70% of the purchase of a building. You could also get a mezzanine loan to shore up the other 30-40% if you wanted more cash on hands for renovations.

Once you prove successful income from the building (2-3 years), you can take out a permanent loan that would have a much lower interest rate.

To get the ball rolling you would need to contact a financial company that does residential capital investment financing. A residential bank, as I said, will not touch this deal (typically).

If I were you, starting out as a beginner, I would honestly just start small, stay away from bridge loans, hard money loans, and construction loans until you establish a broader knowledge of the real estate industry.
>>
>>1220557
is $7-$9 really possible? Most tell me that 25 percent down payment max.

Is bridge loan the same as balloon loans?

The buildings I look at already make 5-10 percent income.
>>
>>1220715
keep in mind that you'd have to maintain shit and it gets expensive, also balloon loan is when you take out a loan and pay smaller increments over the term that you placed with your bank, but when the term is over, your final payment is a large lump sum. basically you pay less monthly and at the end, you pay the amount you weren't paying monthly, at once
>>
>>1220448
>>I'll just buy the biggest building I can and make money by selling the space as apartments or something. I don't know, man
>>rips bong
>>attaches lambo pic

fucking kek
>>
>>1220811
forgot to mention that the reason you'd do this is to use that monthly amount of money to invest, dont be a dumbass and think its just paying less a month, you'd have to pay that money back. almost like a reverse down payment or paying the minimum amount on your credit card debt.
>>
>>1220811
>balloon loan
>renters destroy units
>can't refinance
>yfw you are completely, totally fucked mate
>>
>>1220811
If a $10 mill building brought in one mill income. That should be enough for repairs, mortgage etc. And give you a phat income at the same time.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.