[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Penny Nigger General - /png/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: ticket to da moon.gif (20KB, 465x464px) Image search: [Google]
ticket to da moon.gif
20KB, 465x464px
Penny Nigger General - /png/

First Edition Edition

> "Discuss" penny stocks
> Coordinate a Pump & Dump
> Buy high, Sell low
> Meme post with the lads

Thread Rules:
No tickers above $5

Current moon mission:
$TRXC
>>
I just want to say $trxc is extremely undervalued right now. It will be correctly priced by the end of the day, and the time is now to make your sweet, sweet gains.
>>
How much longer should I hold oil (WLL)?
>>
>>1206374
>/biz/ having the power to coordinate a pump & dump
>>
>current moon mission
>$TRXC
>Down more than 50% opening

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>1206383
Oil will probably keep going up and down for the near future. Any hopes of stability faded with that DOA OPEC meeting. I'd say hold till you get a profit then buy again at a dip.

Another good play for OIL volatility is $SDRL.
>>
>>1206386
>i-its a dip! buy!
>>
>>1206375
They have literally nothing going for them. The FDA just shit all over their surgibot and ALF-X won't be available in the US until 2017
>>
>>1206388
>>1206391
It is a dip.
Look at their valuation for the past fucking year. Yeah they lost the potential to make more, but they'll at least settle back to where they were, probably above $3. I'm not saying they'll hit $20 or anything.
>>
>>1206375
>>1206374

Fuck it $250 on TRXC MOON HERE WE COME
>>
See thread on TRXC.

Google and see FDA "dealt major blow".

Nope.
>>
>>1206399
>b-b-but it's gonna go to the moon!
>please pump it so I can dump it
>>
>>1206399
>>1206402
Heard this shit with $CHK & $FCX, truth it's just not that easy to just go bankrupt. Huge drops like that are overreactions. They do other things to make money too.
>>
who /$pphm/ here?
>>
>>1206404
>read annual report
>see this:

"ITEM 1.A. RISK FACTORS

We have a history of operating losses, and we may not be able to achieve or sustain profitability. In addition, we may be unable to continue as a going concern.

We are a medical device company with a limited operating history. We are not profitable and have incurred losses since our inception. Substantial doubt exists about our ability to continue as a going concern as a result of anticipated capital needs as well as past recurring losses and an accumulated deficit. Our net loss for year ended December 31, 2015 was $46.9 million, and our accumulated deficit as of December 31, 2015 was $182.9 million. We believe that our existing cash and cash equivalents, together with cash received from sales of our products, will not be sufficient to meet our anticipated cash needs for the next 12 months.

We expect to continue to incur losses for the foreseeable future, and these losses will likely increase as we continue to develop and commercialize our products and product candidates. We will continue to incur research and development and general and administrative expenses related to our operations, and expect to increase our sales and marketing expenses as we increase our sales and marketing activities for the ALF-X System and, once approved, the SurgiBot System. If our products fail in development or do not gain regulatory clearance or approval, or if our products do not achieve market acceptance, we may never become profitable. Even if we achieve profitability in the future, we may not be able to sustain profitability in subsequent periods."

FCX and CHK are energy stocks, which are dependent on commodity pricing. Yeah, they'll struggle when oil & gas are down, but they're not nearly as speculative as TRCX. TRCX is basically hanging their entire business on their current product line, they have never been profitable, and they are heavily relying upon FDA approval for their surgibot.
>>
>>1206437
The FDA feedback isn't necessarily a death sentence for the company, but it certainly isn't good. This feedback indicates the FDA has serious questions about TRCX's ability to produce a functional, safe tool, and that makes investors wary.

Good luck with your money, but this stock isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
>>
Rexx is a pretty good bet on running about 50 to 100% in the next few weeks. Unless oil takes a MASSIVE dump it'll be 1.30 to 1.50 by monday
>>
I bought 25 shares of SUNE. They are gonna declare bankruptcy soon so should see a shirt term gain as they reinvent/ reinvigorate themselves
>>
File: 1334240710415.jpg (57KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1334240710415.jpg
57KB, 604x453px
>>1206461
>>
>>1206461
Lolwut
>>
>>1206465
>>1206471
Screw you. SUNE is gonna turn around short term then,much like with your mother, I will dump it for something better in a few weeks
>>
>>1206512
LOL
O
L
>>
>>1206374
ALIM just got FDA approval for their new diabetes medicine. Spike occurred a few hours ago.
>>
File: aghast.jpg (10KB, 240x204px) Image search: [Google]
aghast.jpg
10KB, 240x204px
>>1206512
da fuq
>>
Get on ARTX while you still can.
>>
File: kekkkkkk.png (6KB, 272x80px) Image search: [Google]
kekkkkkk.png
6KB, 272x80px
>>1206512
It's so bad that it's even trending on Facebook.

If you're not a troll you are committing financial suicide.
>>
>>1206671
I bet but this time next week those shares are worth double! Screencap this.
>>
>>1206674
Yeah, you're a troll.

Nice bait
>>
>>1206674
Okay, maybe not double, but easily %25 increase in value. And maybe not exactly one week. But like 10 to 15 days absolutely
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-21-13-46-02.png (79KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-21-13-46-02.png
79KB, 720x1280px
>>1206681
You where saying?
>>
>>1206685
I should mention I have never done stocks before downloading this app two days ago. So yeab
>>
>>1206685
Now that the news has broken, any shareholder with any sense will cut their losses or take their profits before they lose everything.

If somehow by some miracle you are right and you actually make a profit off of the company you're invested in going bankrupt I will come and suck your dick irl
>>
>>1206696
....do you swallow?
>>
>>1206685
>-54.22%
>-4.72%
>-4.59%
>-2.91%

I'm sorry, you clearly know what you're doing
>>
>>1206702
I would be willing to take some advice....I am new and I really want a house boat.
>>
>>1206699
I will if you're right.
>>
>>1206702
And I am "buying the dip" so I can "goto the moon" as you say.
>>
Wonderful. In addition to the child abuse watchlists and terrorism watchlists that this site has gotten me on, I'm now on a fraud watchlist too.
>>
>>1206747
What? No way. Secret Service could care less about a finance board on 4chan. They only care about /b/ and /pol/
>>
>>1206652
this actually looks really good.
what's your price target?

im in for a few hundred.
>>
>>1206374
I love this idea
>>
What bags are you currently holding?

HEAR and MNKD here.
>>
>>1206979
ASTI is going to go back to 20ยข, I KNOW it.
>>
Get NETE this week or you'll regret it.
may drop to .33 lowest, then back to .38 EoW
>>
I got $BETS, UK based gambling site and just recently merged with another sports betting with bitcoin. Revenues looking to be in the millions
>>
>>1206374
how's a shitty nigger get involved in this scam?
>>
>>1207702

Do whatever Tim Sykes says.

He's the reverse pumper, he shorts pump and dumps and has his followers do the same.

But seriously, if you can trade from your phone and get in when he sends out alerts, you'll make money. Not enough to bother on $1-2k, but with $4k, sure.
>>
Come through HLIT tomorrow, it'll be lit.
>>
>>1207803
word. thanks man
>>
>>1206394
The surgery tool has been a long time coming, and was priced into the stock at that point. Now that surgibot is in fda purgatory, the potential product is no longer priced in.
>>
>>1207803
dont you have to pay that fool to get his alerts?
>>
AMD 2 DA MOON BABY
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.