[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've seen people wear these lokai bands around. Supposedly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Lokai-logo-300x231.jpg (6KB, 300x231px) Image search: [Google]
Lokai-logo-300x231.jpg
6KB, 300x231px
So I've seen people wear these lokai bands around. Supposedly there's a black bead that has sand from the lowest lands and a white bead containing water from Mount Everest. There supposed to resemble the highs and lows in ones life or some type of bullshit.

What I'm really getting at is this, is there anyone out there who has taken an item from China and successfully created a brand out of it on /biz/? If not, is there anyone with any type of experience in this sector that could tell me how to get started?

I have $10,000 to invest and need some guidance, because most of the shit on the internet seems so dumbed down in this category. I just need some pointers is all.
>>
>>1181339
my bad, they're**
>>
>>1181339
Have you looked through alibaba.com? A lot of items there and many suppliers offer OEM customization so you can imprint the items with your brand logo and have a custom box. Then it's just a matter of finding a place to sell. I recommend Amazon as they have their FBA program where they receive and ship your items for you therefore all you need to do it find buyers.

I sold fashion jewelry on Amazon but I realized my mistake was choosing an item that was too general. Literally every women in America likes jewelry; how can I advertise to every woman? I can't. I eventually sold my inventory but it took a hell of a long time. Currently looking for a new product to sell. Something more niche specific.
>>
>>1181339
also holy shit lmao. They're making millions selling a shitty bracelet. Some people are marketing geniuses. More then half the images on their Instagram are photoshopped.
>>
>>1181339

how can people buy this trash??? how is the world so fucking random. i don't understand jack shit anymore. it's like there's no rules, you just roll the dice and make it or not, and then you try again until eventually you roll double 6's.

what the fuck.
>>
>>1181621
Pretty much this
>>
>>1181339
so the health market is growing pretty rapidly and has been for some time, and new agers as you pointed out are retarded - so I dont suggest vitamins or supplements but you could make some woowoo headbands or something that center their chi - something like that
>>
>>1181621
>>1181501

I want to email and ask them how they started out with their marketing campaign.

I bet they gave away a ton of these bands to a certain cohort, like college-age girls in a sorority or something. Whenever someone with a bit of authority wears this shit then it makes others want to wear it.
>>
>>1181635
I was thinking about a watch or something. That's too general tho like the jewelry thing.

I've always wanted to have a product that I could get behind though. I'd want to contribute a portion of whatever I make to a good cause. Not just for marketing purposes, but to make me feel like what I'm selling isn't completely bullshit.
>>
>>1181635
this has honestly got me thinking of something like this. make something that "balances you out" and make some interesting story behind it. then its just rolling the dice and seeing if it sticks.

>>1181669
i saw some celebrities wearing it on their instragram. that's a big boost right there. not sure if they were paid to do it or not.
>>
i steal rocks from the grand canyon. i should turn them into cuff links or something
>>
>>1181339
This is one of those things that's going to become huge and then die out in a year.
>>
>>1181673
That already exists there's some shitty snake oil balance band out there "for athletes" called "power balance" or some shit.
>>
>>1181669
I think they get them started at by giving them at certain concerts/festivals that their target demographic goes to. usually these types will set up a stand and give them to get the ball rolling
>>
>>1181824
>i steal rocks from the grand canyon
You motherfucker, those aren't your rocks.

They're my rocks.
>>
File: Clinton-vegan-powerband.jpg (19KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Clinton-vegan-powerband.jpg
19KB, 600x400px
>>1181841
> snakeoil, meet salesman
>>
>>1181844
Hmm, makes sense. I'm going to a music festival soon. Maybe I can give out something there that will hopefully be a hoot to the local yokel young adults.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.