[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

funny things people say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: joke.jpg (27KB, 800x435px) Image search: [Google]
joke.jpg
27KB, 800x435px
>I invest based on fundamentals
>i like companies like apple because they have no debt
>we need to pay off the national debt
>people are a countries greatest asset
>i got married
>i got a kid before i had 150 thousand in assets
>just invest in the s&p 500
>>
File: Missinglinka106.jpg (58KB, 951x698px) Image search: [Google]
Missinglinka106.jpg
58KB, 951x698px
>>1179654
shit fags like OP say

>crypto is the future
>stocks are shit invest in ETH
>cope
>>
>>1179654
The first and last one are true though.

>I got married
What's wrong with this?

How do you expect your economy and country to function without marriage?
>>
>>1179658
How do you expect your economy and country to function without minimum wage workers?

That doesn't mean I have to be a minimum wage worker.
>>
>>1179658
>s&p 500
Low liability stock with low returns. Suggesting it is just a safe option for communities that want safe, low key lives for all their uses. Sites like reddit. Go big or go home, entertain us.

What people learn from large failures is worth more than what a nation gains from yet another peasant breeding.

Marrying makes you vulnerable to the 50% divirce law, which is a billion dollar industry counting only new york, ehich should tell you something.

Market conditions > fundamentals. Obviously the more you understand the merrier, but I know people that basically piss away potential earning for thus false safety net.
>>
>>1179676
>Low liability stock with low returns

Not sure why you think it's anything near low. It beats the vast majority of active investors and it's the superior option for almost everyone. Jerking off all day trying to figure out how to get 2% higher returns per annum on your measly <$100k monies is retarded when you could simply be working more and make more.
>>
>>1179658
>What's wrong with this?

Nothing, provided you married a woman with money.
>>
>>1179689
>Nothing, provided you married a woman with money.

So basically our whole society and what it's built on is a big sham and that everyone is dumb and shouldn't have gotten married and some fedora /r9k/ NEET is the right one?

Oh ok...
>>
>>1179691
Fedora /r9k/ NEETs don't have money so they really shouldn't be complaining about marriage. Marriage is a dumb choice from a financial standpoint if you have significantly more money than your partner. You can raise a family without being married.
>>
>>1179691
>so all of Rome and its glory is wrong becuase some backwater german barbarian wasnt promoted emperor

But seriously on an individual level marriage is objectivally shit. It was designed for the welfare of children 150+ years ago and the 50% split no longer has a reason to exist
>>
>>1179691
Not at all, marriage used to be very beneficial for both parties. Times have, however, changed in the last 40 or so years. Now it is essentially a huge risk with really no benefits if you plan to build wealth in your lifetime.
>>
>>1179701
Get a pre nup if its a divorce proplem. In Australia my living together for like 6 months makes you a defacto couple as well so not getting married won't protect you legally.
>>
File: major general.jpg (8KB, 185x278px) Image search: [Google]
major general.jpg
8KB, 185x278px
FUCK, PORKBELLIES ARE DOWN A NICKEL TODAY

IM OUT LATER FGTS
>>
>>1179756
Judges throw prenups into the garbage because

>lolrights

the only answer is don't get married.
>>
>people are a countries greatest asset

UAE as the biggest oil ressources in the world, and a tiny population of lazy entitled oil babies.

Got overtook by a tiny nation with little natural ressources, broken by two successive wars, which went from 6th poorest to 11th richest in the world, in a 50 years time-frame.People there study and work their lives away. (pic related)
>>
>>1180181

Isn't the majority of SKs GDP based on Samsung?
>>
>>1180181
North Korea's the limit
>>
>>1179813
no they don't
>>
>>1180546
Yes they do. Judges have ability to disregard prenups and they do it all the time.
>>
>>1180550
it's incredibly rare and prenups are rendered unenforceable in extremely rare circumstances such as:
-fraud
-concealment of assets
-domestic violence
-extreme changes in net worth, i.e. you win the lottery, and only if you have been married for many years
>>
>>1179654
/r9k/ pls go. You're not /biz/
>>
>>1180181
SK is going to hit a cap soon though. The way they feel about the banking sector is very limiting to their growth oppurtunities. Not to mention their penchant for circular ownership and subsidiary economy. Samsung credit, samsung boating, samsung prostitutes, etc. This will completely halt growth, mark my words. They need to start divesting.

>>1180550
/r9k/ you are completely delusional. Get out in the real world please.
>>
>>1179676
>market conditions > fundamentals

not in the long run doe. i mean sure if you wanna make some quick cash in next 5 years, but youll be broke in 20.
>>
>>1180599
Nigga you serious? Fundamentals are way more vulnerable to paradigm shifts.
>>
>>1180600
i was serious, but educate me more please.
>>
>I don't re-invest my goodboypoints
>>
>>1179699
>It was designed for the welfare of children 150+
>being this objectively ignorant and retarded

topkek. Marriage has formed one of the bedrocks of civilization since ancient times. There has literally never been a proper society worth mentioning that hasn't had marriage at the core of the family.

No one gives a shit about children's welfare, the reason we have marriage is so that people can escape the impulsive hedonism of mortality by securing progeny that perpetuates the family name and honor which allows for future thinking and social contributions.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.