[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vehicle Sale Gone Autism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1st-GMC-S15-Jimmy-2door.jpg (221KB, 2192x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1st-GMC-S15-Jimmy-2door.jpg
221KB, 2192x1400px
Ok, put up my Blazer 1994 w/ 200K+ miles for sale on craigslist.
Beforehand, I txted buyers the typical shit. Underbody was very rusty, carpet showing, holes exposed but not all the way through, rust on frame. So we finally meet up guys checking it out, pops hood, revs motor, checks radiator fluid, etc tire kicking shit.
Guy gets on his back literally laying under vehicle, checks rust and mounts, pokes at floor under, rust falls. Guys bitch wife even says to stop poking at it. I say "yea the underbody is rusty like I said, should be fine though. Frame seems solid but has rust too, Just had a gas tank put it from a shop a few weeks ago"
So the ppl test drive and eventually buy it. All this took an hour. I write up bills of sale (my dumbass forgets to put as-is, but in my state all private sales unless noted with warranty etc. Im no dealer.
So I sell it for $1300 cash. They leave.

Now here comes 3/10/16. Cunt wife calls me raging. OMG our gas tank fell off and the frame cracked! YOU KNEW FRAME was broken! LEMON LAWS! durr
-I reply, yo bitch, I told you fags about rust.
-She says NO we durr hurr trusted you when you said the frame was solid.
- Bitch, your husband was dick in the dirt under the car and saw the rust. It was your haggling point.
-This is a 20+ yr old car. I sold it as-is.
-OMG we want to see the shop documents that put in your fuel tank ! were suing!

Note- There are no lemon laws Im aware of this
So im getting taken to small claims now. Their grounds are that I knew the frame was unsafe, the shop had a legal obligation to tell me car was unsafe to drive and they want full refund with DMV fees for plating the car.

My thing is I sold it like a month before this. These cunts had the car for a damn near month. Fuck, all I know, they could ran it into a ditch.
Well, never been to court. Is my ass covered. Its a $1300 goddamn car. Wtf are these people expecting.
>>
>>1179403
I'm no law fag... Maybe iHaz will show up?... but if your Craiglist correspondence corroborates what you're telling us, i think you should be in ok shape.
>>
>>1179403
They're expecting their money back
Them
>lots of rust
You
>mm yeah should find huehue

Don't say it should be fine if you don't know wtf you're talking about lel
>>
>>1179403
Does the bitch have a statement from you IN WRITING saying that the car's frame is solid?
Get a lawyer for $500. Fuck them. Don't give them jack shit
>>
Nothing is going to happen. It would cost more than the car is worth in attorney's fees for them to collect on you. They'll get as far as a consult and that's it.

Small claims they might win, but they would have to be super committed to collect. Rest easy, anon. Anyone buying a $1300 rust bucket should not expect a quality car. Any reasonable person would assume that a car priced so low has major issues. Also, unless you're an expert in car frames and steel integrity, your opinion on whether a car's frame is good or not isn't worth shit.
>>
>>1179464
Court date is tomorrow, no they do not have shit that I said in writing, I disclosed everything I knew about the car. They owned the car for nearly a month before they called me.
>>
>>1179486
get a lawyer, you need representation. They know things that you don't.
>>
>>1179493
my dick knows things you don't. like your mom, sister, and daughter
>>
>>1179493
small claims doesnt allow lawyers to rep. you in my state. Also just because I said it looks like frame is solid does that matter? I never guranteed shit. The car is fucking theres and has been for weeks. Whos to say they did offroad the fucking this.
>>
>>1179504
Saying it looks like it is solid is very different from saying that it is solid. And you're not an expert so your opinion is just an opinion.
>>
no problems...
judge will see car, price and tell them to GTFO
>>
You already asked this question a couple of weeks ago retard
>>
My cousin had a used car burst into flames on the drive home because they faked an inspection and court ruled against my cousin anyway. If you are in PA you have nothing to fear from these people no matter what you told them.
>>
>>1179403
In Belgium, when you sue someone and you lose the case, you have to pay the other one's legal fees.

Good system, works great for fools like this.
>>
>>1179461
No laayer in small claims
>>
>>1179403
Are you gonna post this pasta every week?
>>
>>1179403
>-OMG we want to see the shop documents that put in your fuel tank ! were suing!

this is my favorite shit when it comes to dumb mad people. anyone mentally collected would never proclaim such a thing

it's two adults, together, haggling over a 20 year old rust bucket for 1300usd.

there's no way they could possible figure out to file a lawsuit or even afford to sit down with a lawyer for 1 hour.

just completely ignore them and move on.
>>
>>1179504
Sit in court, you won't have to say anything and win. In fact, don't speak unless spoken to. Bring any documentation but prob won't need it.
>>
Lemon laws don't apply to vehicles that are old and over a certain mileage. I don't know the exact numbers.
>>
Get a lawyer and counter sue them for emotional damages.
>>
UPDATE--- I won, faggot bitched out when we were called to the front and walked out. Case dismissed. Thanks tards.
>>
File: 1456531596357.jpg (91KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1456531596357.jpg
91KB, 1024x768px
>>1180534
Justice
>>
>>1180534
Congrats man.
Have an unrelated picture
>>
>>1180534
told you...
I almost have to call you a fag for being worried...
>>
i don't see what argument they have.

i don't even know if you have a legal obligation to say what's wrong with the vehicle. that's why mechanics offer pre-purchase inspections. bring that up. did they use due diligence in the preliminary inspection of the vehicle?

it seems like they would have to prove that you 1) they asked questions and you outright lied to them, 2) they did everything they could to find faults and 3) you made it impossible to find those faults with some sort of malicious intent

you let them give it a thorough once over and a test drive. they gave you the cash. end of story.
>>
File: go on.jpg (26KB, 400x375px) Image search: [Google]
go on.jpg
26KB, 400x375px
>>1179486
let us know what happens after OP. i'll put your thread on my watch list
>>
>>1180534
wow they were hoping you would pussy out first and do some kind of cash settlement

over $1300

people come up with crazy plans when they are unemployed
>>
>>1180534
Glad to hear it man.

Some cunt bitch tried something similar when I sold her a computer.

I specifically stated that I was not selling an OS with the system and was 100% accurate about all of the hardware.

I reminded her in email that there was no OS, but I could install Linux or Windows on it so she could ensure that everything was functional before buying a copy for herself. She agreed. I installed Windows and used a cd key changer to remove my product key. I asked her if she wanted to plug it in and try it out before handing me the money, she declined, handed me the money and took off with everything.

The next day, she sends me an angry email stating that the copy of Windows isn't genuine according to her brother in law who works at Microsoft, how it's illegal to sell pirated software and that the computer has no Wifi so she wants a refund. I decline the refund and reiterate that I never stated that the computer had Wifi and I clearly stated there was no OS. She sends me an email that she's going to bring me to court.

Of course, she didn't follow through.

Fucking people, man.
>>
Alright guys Ill give you a general play by play.

My grillfriend (witness) and I drive to courthouse,

>looking fly as fuck
>courtroom isnt even open yet.
>gives gf look. wow all these plebs came prepared.
>see hickfag whos suing me
>nice flatbrim hat and dirty jeans faggot
>everyone goes in
>each case is literally 3min at most long
>most cases had either plaintiff / defendant no show.
>most are dismissed or possibly won by default
>im called along with hillbilly
>states muh name
>hears movement
>oh shit dude walked out
>commissioner Gordons like yo case dismissed
>nothing was even said about my case since guy basically no showed
>guessing he didnt recognize me and I didnt recognize him due to this shit being literally months old, keep in mind I met this dude for 1 hour and sold a car. nothing more, so fuck idk.
>I skip outta there like a fruit
>go eat ihop for breakfast
>grillfriend and I laugh our asses off because guy paid another $100 in court costs

So yea, basically dumbass though I would no show and win by default. nothappenin/10

Came prepared with my docs. and he knew he had no case. End of the day Im glad I witnessed this so next time I know what to expect.

Basically, take a used car to a mechanic before you buy private sale. And dont be a cunt bitch if a 20+ rust bucket breaks after youve owned it for a month.
>>
>>1180979
wow, yea fuck ppl man. Lady is an idiot
>>
>>1180847
thats the thing, dudes wife cried saying "we trusted you"

Yo bitch, I didnt say you couldnt take it to a mechanic.

Proving any of what you mentioned it impossible, guy hoped I'd bitch out so he could lie his ass off.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.