[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Amazon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

File: ughg.png (12KB, 297x346px) Image search: [Google]
ughg.png
12KB, 297x346px
>Amazon
>>
>>1179364
Just buy GALXF you stupid goyim
>>
>>1179374
why would i buy that? I'm not australian
>>
>>1179364
Yeah the shipping is only free once you spend 50 dollars now. it used to be 15, then 30, now 50.
>>
>>1179364
>he doesn't have prime or shoprunner
>>
>>1180680
39 bucks a year? Fuck that.
>>
free shipping is easy to qualify for
>>
>>1180719
Or a month for that mafter. I just wanna buy a lacrosse ball and a foam roller and that's 17 bucks. I need 35 more or so to get free shipping. But the shipping is 10 bucks on its own. Why does amazon wanna fuck me?
>>
>>1180727
How? I dont have a need for 50 dollars in items
>>
>>1180680
>he puts in credit card info for a "free trial" only to be billed 80 bucks directly after.
I dont feel like dealing with kikes like shop pro.
>>
Just leave your moms basement and go to a regular store if you don't wanna pay shipping
>>
>>1180740
In the store most the shit is 3-5 dollars more anyways.
>>
Amazon does this intentionally to push prime

It's their business model

Don't like it?

Add more to get free shipping, buy prime, or go somewhere else
>>
>>1180743
You still come out ahead because you're paying $6-10 instead of $20 shipping
>>
>>1180747
But it isn't the same good models
>>1180746
You can't go anywhere else to find the same cheap products..
>>
>>1180748

Anon, I bought my lacrosse ball at academy sports for $1.98

Plenty of cheap ass foam rollers at box stores.

A rumbleroller, which is the best foam roller on the market, is ~$60-$70 on Amazon, which qualifies for free shipping.

You're making this a bigger issue than it is
>>
>>1180748
>You can't go anywhere else to find the same cheap products...

GOTCHA BITCH!

>not investing in amazon
ishiggydiggydoo
>>
Amazon Prime is a fucking steal. The fucking time you save, is insane.
>>
>>1180761
Rumbleroller is really the best? I was gonna get that black 11 dollar one.
>>
>>1180817

Get the blue rumble roller.

Best money I ever spent on mobility gear.

I bought mine in 2013 and it still looks new after daily use

Those cheap high density ones will wear out in a few months. You'll go through several of those before one rumbleroller gives out
>>
>>1180770
>39 bucks a month
>a fucking steal
>>
>>1180823
Why the blue one and not the black one? I just looked up sizes and prices and shit, they have the 12 incher and a 36 incher. Where is the 18?
>>
>>1180732
so wait until you need 50 dollars of shit.

why complain about Amazon? most companies wouldn't give free shipping at any amount
>>
>>1180823
This is what i was originally looking at, I know luxpro is a decent brand
>>
File: amafag.png (63KB, 1568x371px) Image search: [Google]
amafag.png
63KB, 1568x371px
>>1180838
forgot image
>>
>>1180823
Do you have the 36 inch or the 12?
>>
>>1180836

I wish they made an 18 version. The short one kind of sucks

The black one is the extra firm version, which is actually way more firm than a standard high density roller

The blue rumbleroller is as dense as a standard high density black roller.

If you want a really firm one, go with the black one
>>
>>1180838

I have that exact one too and it works fine.

It has just slightly warped after a few months of use.

If you don't have the money for a better roller or just want to wait, then that roller will still do as perfectly good of a job as the rumbleroller
>>
>>1180846

I have the 36 blue and black and I was given the 12 black as a gift.

I used to have really bad mobility issues that caused me to have bad squat and deadlift form, so I kinda got carried away with the gear.

I have about 6 different foam rollers
>>
>>1180849
Which one is better for the body and the tissues?
>>
Make your own foam roller
>>
>>1180862

They're both great, but the blue is easier on the body when you're sore or if you're a beginner with foam rolling.

The black one is too much sometimes when my legs are sore.

Doing your IT band and adductors with the black one is rough

I use the blue one ~75% of the time and the black one when I really need to dig in deep.

I don't know how you like it, but most people that use mine say they prefer the blue
>>
File: Untitled.png (76KB, 939x744px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
76KB, 939x744px
>now having Amazon Prime
>>
>>1180880
Gah I want one but they are 70 dollars and idk if I can justify that. Fml
>>
Prime is fucking amazing. 99$ a year for two day shipping, 1 day at one of their stations 30 minutes from me and ask their others services. Hell, I get more than 99$ back in points on my Amazon credit card. shit pays for itself.
>>
>>1180833
>I can't use Google

It's $99 a year. It's even cheaper if you're a student.
>>
If you don't have prime and order $50 or more stuff for free shipping Amazon deliberately makes you wait at least 10 days for your order to arrive. It's their way of making/conning you into paying for their bullshit prime membership.

I can usually find Better prices on eBay, fuck them
>>
>>1180874
>spend time you could be using to earn money, to produce something you have no skill in producing, and ending up with a subpar product
>>
>2016
>people dont know how to get prime for free

Holy shit.
>>
>>1180926
Yeah this is what I've heard
>>
Purchase 3 lacrosse balls and athletic tape. One as a standalone ball and wrap the other two up into a nice sack. They both have their advantages.
>>
>>1180904
Nice placebo $37 powder the company spent 10 cents making, faggot
>>
I bet you faggots that are singing praise about prime also own a lot of Apple products
>>
>>1180948
>>1180945
Finally someone with a brain
>>
>>1180945
>placebo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adenosine_monophosphate_deaminase_deficiency_type_1

Find me a cheaper source then.
>>
>>1180941
How?

Was thinking about signing up because it's at 49.99 right now when it's normally at 99.99.

But free is even better
>>
>>1180739
>he's too retarded to cancel immediately
>>
File: image.png (63KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
63KB, 640x1136px
>>1179364
>BUYTnEnK
>Buy TNEN, k
O-ok
>>
>>1180933
>I have no skil
>>
>>1180987
You probably dont
>>
If you buy from amazon you can just do the "never recieved it in mail can i get a refund?" scam and get it for free btw
>>
Should I buy the blue or black one?
>>
>>1179364
They have started reneging on Prime free shipping all over the place. Now nothing in the "grocery" category is free and all the cheap items are "Add-on" which they won't even sell you unless you buy $25 more worth of stuff FROM THE SAME SUBVENDOR. That combined with them removing HD access to prime video over the web caused me to cancel my prime membership. No longer worth it.
>>
>>1180727
how???
>>
>>1181302
dafuq 2016 no hd option ?????
>>
>>1181302
>>1182075
There is HD on prime. However older shows aren't in HD for obvious reasons.
>>
>>1182264
Prime is worth it you gook
>>
>>1180948
You mean people that can afford Prime can also afford apple products? no way.
>>
I have this foam roller. It's pretty great

http://www.amazon.com/TriggerPoint-Roller-Instructional-Original-13-inch/dp/B00BIBMB70?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages01
>>
>>1180926
Yup, just found this out as well. $50 minimum order was dumb but forcing me to wait longer because I don't gibe them money for no reason? Fuck them, eBay time.
>>
>>1180977
Looks like the perfect time to buy to me senpai.

Imagine the gains.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.