[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I dive in yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: bitcoin_dive.jpg (186KB, 547x504px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin_dive.jpg
186KB, 547x504px
Or is it just a meme?
>>
>>1179302
That is if you want to lose all your hard earned real money and breaking your neck in the process.
>>
>>1179307
"Real money" my ass. I'm talking about real investing you fucktard.
>>
>>1179302
Don't invest anything your not willing to lose. In my experience cryptos are a buy and hold game! Buy Bitcoin hold it then move 10% into alts you think will be successful and hold those until you have made 400%+ with your 10% move your profits back and repeat. Been working for me for years
>>
File: 1458414842770.jpg (74KB, 707x682px) Image search: [Google]
1458414842770.jpg
74KB, 707x682px
HAHA the chinese have the market by the balls. unless you're willing to invest thousands of dollars on extremely potent machinery which only purpose is to mine bitcoins all day for years to come (and just one won't do the trick nowadays) then you will never profit from it.
>>
>>1179465

Thanks Anon.
>>
File: Bitcoin_Wins.jpg (133KB, 1170x615px) Image search: [Google]
Bitcoin_Wins.jpg
133KB, 1170x615px
Only 2 people are still playing the "it's a meme" card in 2016

1) People that don't want you to buy in because they want to keep stacking up as much 3 figure BTC as possible before the inevitable moon

2) Actual low IQ retards, typically deprecated grandpas and other coping individuals
>>
>>1179550
you forgot people with a sane rational mind that understand markets human psyche and the vulnerabilities of crypto-currencies and the shady behavior of bitcoin exchange sites.
it's an extremely risky speculative asset not a real currency as you can't fucking buy anything with it anywhere aside from a few onion sites.
>>
>>1179302
You missed the boat on bitcoins. Not too late for Trumpcoins.
>>
>>1179471
you;re a literal retard
the chinese dont own shit, the market is dominated by the americans since the value isn't concentrated around mining( which they are losing profit instead of making by many sorces), its the americans who own >70% of all mined bitcoins as of now
>>
Why not try cloud BTC mining?

https://hashflare.io/r/3A641A7A
>>
>>1180287
how is it any different than buying some?
>>
How easy/reliable is cashing out on bitcoin?

Who pays cash for bitcoins?
>>
>>1180758
dunno, but i suspect nobody legit.
>>
>>1179302
What's better for mining bitcoins?
DSP or FPGA?
>>
File: 1456998297514.jpg (534KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1456998297514.jpg
534KB, 960x960px
>>1179465
i love you senpai
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.