[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What race does /biz/ put on their job applications?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: race.png (35KB, 1188x370px) Image search: [Google]
race.png
35KB, 1188x370px
What race does /biz/ put on their job applications?
>>
ist
>>
Isn't it illegal to ask for your race, gender or any other non-related characteristic?

What shitty country are you from?
>>
>>1179217
nigger detected
>>
>>1179217
No it's illegal to reject someone if they aren't white for not being white enough.
>>1179204
im p. Sure it doesn't matter. You will still get sorted out the same way. My entire industry asks but there are no other races but white and Asian with a few wealthy class Indians.
>>
>>1179204
I usually put "other: grey"
>>
>>1179204
I put Hispanic because Hispanic is about a state of mind, not genetics. As long as you eat tacos every day you can claim you are Hispanic.
>>
so my grandparents on both sides were spain spanish and moved to south america where they had my parents (both full blooded spaniards), and then I was born in the usa. by all standards I just look like a white guy, but my parents have Argentinian passports and I speak spanish. what should I put?
>>
>There are people on a business board looking for a job.
>>
>>1179204
I put other: two or more.

I'm scandinavian and Scots-irish. They're two very different lineages, combining them into one race makes no more sense than combining Chinese and Aboriginal Australian into a single race.
>>
>>1179413
>>1179413
You are Caucasian you fucking dumb faggot
>>
>>1179217
A country where they have to discriminate in order to enforce affirmative blacktion
>>
>>1179204
This list is hilarious. Is "Hispanic or Latino" like some sort of all consuming master race? If you are asian and white then you can put two or more races but if you are asian and hispanic you have to put hispanic?

I always put "Prefer not to answer". Putting "white" on these things never helps you, only hurts you.
>>
>>1179346
Put yourself to work building that wall, pablo.
>>
>>1179419
Putting white hurts you? How do you know this?
>>
>>1179415
I'm also 1/16 native american, you just committed a race crime.
>>
>>1179419
"Prefer not to answer" means white to employers.
>>
>>1179204
>not being a Native American/transgender/pansexual/sapiosexual feminist on job applications

Shiggy diggy. You'll never make it
>>
>>1179292
>Dolazozzed
>>
>>1179204
Since I'm black I put black/African-American
>>
Jew
>>
>>1179292
yeah why is hispanic considered a race? It makes no sense
>>
>>1179425
It never helps you. Corporations want to look as diverse as possible, and some will give preference to non whites.
>>
>>1179413
Scots are just Viking rape babies anyway
>>
Iditarod.
>>
Just having to apply with a photo is enough discrimination in my opinion
>>
two or more races, just fucking do it.
>>
>>1179765
that is a lie though, you wont get the job being a liar
>>
>>1179204
> job application
> having to state your race

What the fuck?
>>
>>1179498
Because it means not a white Anglo male.
>>
File: t3LnMZ6.jpg (50KB, 1024x704px) Image search: [Google]
t3LnMZ6.jpg
50KB, 1024x704px
>>1179204
>mfw I'm 2 or more.
>>
>>1179346
>Argentinian
>white

Well meme'd, my black friend
>>
>>1179204
I'm 1/4 cuban and 3/4 Scandinavian.

Legally mixed, but like OPs pic, mixed explicitly excludes latin/hispanic, so I have to put white.
>>
>>1179503
>some
>>
>>1179543
And that's what makes them worthwhile. The old celtic blood is of small-man stock. Inferior gene pools are bred out, until we get all these cute things like international law
>>
Prefer not to answer is best option if you are white or asian. Be honest if you aren't
>>
>>1179245

Ironically enough, your chances of being rejected are higher if you're white
>>
>>1179765

I technically am two+ races...they just all happen to be european.
>>
>>1181052
bullshit
>>
>>1179498
It's considered an ethnicity, not a race
>>
>>1179217
When I applied to UBS for a cadetship when I was in highschool they asked about race. I suppose it's an affirmative action thing.
>>
>>1181674
Hispanic means someone who speaks spanish. That could be a plethora of different ethnicity's.
>>
>>1181166
if you are saying that an italian and a german are of different races then you are stupid.
>>
>>1179204
>get to the interview
>Interviewer: "Well are fucking HISPANIC OR LATINO or not?"
>>
>>1181702
No...just no.
>>
I always put hispanic since i am 1/16 native american and 15/16 euro. It is such an arbitrary measure and i am abusing it sincr there is no legal test that must be performed like native americans.
>>
>>1179204
Other.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.