[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, I guess this is the closest board to ask this on and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Alright, I guess this is the closest board to ask this on and have it be relevant.

Long story short: leased a car almost 3 years ago. I want to keep the car and finance it. My dealership is calling me nonstop to get me in and look at my options. I am trying to avoid all the mess and just contact the bank with whom I have the lease from directly and avoid the whole ordeal. I am not worried about saving hundreds or even a thousand dollars by waiting around and going through the dealer. I just want to finance it and be done with them.

Can I call the bank directly and say "I want to finance the car and keep it" to avoid EOL inspections and going through the dealership?
>>
>>1179193

Not trying to be a dick, but why dont you call the bank and ask them instead of us?
>>
>call bank and tell them you want to finance a car
>take loan proceeds to dealership and buy car.
>>
>>1179196

Thought maybe someone here would have a definitive answer. I read you're not supposed to call the bank directly because it makes you look desperate.

Instead I'm choosing to be desperate here to you.
>>
>>1179193
That Mazda 6 is a really nice car
>>
>>1180304
Yep, Mazda has a great looking lineup at the moment. Best looking cars in its class.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.